• Celtics in 5
    • Celtics in 6
    • Celtics in 7
    • Nets in 4
    • Nets in 5
    • Nets in 6
    • Nets in 7

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

Yeah, we'll see how soft we are when we send your ***** packing...if you survive lol. Enjoy the "hard ***" title, my boy. 

thanks daddy! so glad you were here to tell us that your favorite NBA franchise "doesn't have any unfinished business!" 

i just have a hard time understanding how you're comparing sitting tatum (while playing smart and brown) to playing an entire dleague team. but we know you'd be alllll over any team choosing not to play another!

Just now, Troy Brown said:

thanks daddy! so glad you were here to tell us that your favorite NBA franchise "doesn't have any unfinished business!" 

i just have a hard time understanding how you're comparing sitting tatum (while playing smart and brown) to playing an entire dleague team. but we know you'd be alllll over any team choosing not to play another!

Yes, I've been all over this forum recently spouting nonsense. You got me.

I'm comparing a game that had absolute direct implications on seeding to the last game of the year when no direct matchups mattered. It's not that hard to figure out lol. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

Yes, I've been all over this forum recently spouting nonsense. You got me.

I'm comparing a game that had absolute direct implications on seeding to the last game of the year when no direct matchups mattered. It's not that hard to figure out lol. 

sweetheart, the direct matchups mattered. they backed down for what they thought was an easier matchup. i'd just own it if i were you cause the tatum comparisons ain't it

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

sweetheart, the direct matchups mattered. they backed down for what they thought was an easier matchup. i'd just own it if i were you cause the tatum comparisons ain't it

You were literally playing your competition for the seed and sat your best player. How is this so difficult for you to grasp?

It doesn't matter either way. Y'all just playing to lose. You can have your moral victory, we'll take the real one.

You were literally playing your competition for the seed and sat your best player. How is this so difficult for you to grasp?

It doesn't matter either way. Y'all just playing to lose. You can have your moral victory, we'll take the real one.

I guess it's because they aren't the same thing and you keep saying sitting one player is the same as sitting an entire team and i think you really believe that but i just can't look past these alternative facts 

let's hope the bucks can make it past the 2nd round otherwise it'll be a long offseason for you for sure 

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

I guess it's because they aren't the same thing and you keep saying sitting one player is the same as sitting an entire team and i think you really believe that but i just can't look past these alternative facts 

Bro...you sat your best player in a game that absolutely mattered where you would take control of the 2 seed. We sat our guys when we were locked into a top 3 seed after playing in a Thursday-Friday b2b. This isn't difficult to grasp. Saying stupid **** like the defending champs are scared of anyone is just laughable. We gotta play them either way if we wanna repeat. Just take your made up moral victory and stfu already.

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

let's hope the bucks can make it past the 2nd round otherwise it'll be a long offseason for you for sure 

Well the Celtics certainly ain't gonna send us home so...

Edited by beekay414

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Bro...you sat your best player in a game that absolutely mattered where you would take control of the 2 seed. We sat our guys when we ere locked into a top 3 seed after playing in a Thursday-Friday b2b. This isn't difficult to grasp. Saying stupid **** like the defending champs are scared of anyone is just laughable. We gotta play them either way if we wanna repeat. 

Well the Celtics certainly ain't gonna send us home so...

as a grown man who has watched plenty of sports, i'm not going to claim the Celtics will beat the Bucks because I don't want to look like a fool if they don't (like you will) 

but lmao "locked into a top 3 seed' i actually lold. what does that matter? i just still am not really understanding. just one more time. how is it the same to sit one player as it is to sit an entire team? can you tell me why the cs wouldn't have sat brown and smart too? isn't it worse to sit your 7-8 best players than just your 1st best? 

it is difficult to grasp! i'm trying and i just can't wrap it! 

as a grown man who has watched plenty of sports, i'm not going to claim the Celtics will beat the Bucks because I don't want to look like a fool if they don't (like you will) 

lol I think you underestimate my caring of this forum. I look like a fool for some of my draft takes. I'm not a man of ego nor do I care. I'm confident in my team and it seems to me you're not confident in yours. Otherwise you wouldn't be bitching about having to play the Nets because the defending champs are supposedly scared.

2 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

but lmao "locked into a top 3 seed' i actually lold. what does that matter? i just still am not really understanding. just one more time. how is it the same to sit one player as it is to sit an entire team? can you tell me why the cs wouldn't have sat brown and smart too? isn't it worse to sit your 7-8 best players than just your 1st best? 

Dude...you played us. You sat your best player against us. You had a direct chance to take complete control of the 2 seed. You didn't. That's the point I'm making. The game on Sunday didn't matter as much as that game. You would've taken complete control of the 2 seed had you won. Instead, you sat Tatum. That's why it's worse. We literally left it up to you to decide the seeding and, again, the Grizzlies benched everyone so your hand was played before the game even started. Don't get mad that your team got finessed into the tougher matchup. Y'all didn't want it and we made you take it. We gonna coast vs the Bulls, rest up and then send your *****, if you survive, into the ether. You're just big mad right now. I understand.

I mean, if we were really, really scared of the Nets...wouldn't we have benched guys against the Celtics in a direct matchup for the 2 seed? 🤔

Nah...nah...we're just scared because we benched our guys in game 82 to get them added rest before the grind. Yeah...that makes more sense.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

lol I think you underestimate my caring of this forum. I look like a fool for some of my draft takes. I'm not a man of ego nor do I care. I'm confident in my team and it seems to me you're not confident in yours. Otherwise you wouldn't be bitching about having to play the Nets because the defending champs are supposedly scared.

Dude...you played us. You sat your best player against us. You had a direct chance to take complete control of the 2 seed. You didn't. That's the point I'm making. The game on Sunday didn't matter as much as that game. You would've taken complete control of the 2 seed had you won. Instead, you sat Tatum. That's why it's worse. We literally left it up to you to decide the seeding and, again, the Grizzlies benched everyone so your hand was played before the game even started. Don't get mad that your team got finessed into the tougher matchup. Y'all didn't want it and we made you take it. We gonna coast vs the Bulls, rest up and then send your *****, if you survive, into the ether. You're just big mad right now. I understand.

"thats why its worse!" LOL! "we left it up to you" omg "got finessed" bro your team just told the nets "we don't want to play you in the 1st round" literal chuckles over here

I wish I lived in your world where sitting one player (with games yet to go) is somehow worse than blatantly conceding the 2 seed to miss the nets in the 1st. the celtics could have sat everyone as well and it wouldn't have looked anymore off than the bucks playing sandro mamu 45 minutes. reality sucks, i wish i lived in yours where i can warp anything to what i want it to be 

"thats why its worse!" LOL! "we left it up to you" omg "got finessed" bro your team just told the nets "we don't want to play you in the 1st round" literal chuckles over here

I wish I lived in your world where sitting one player (with games yet to go) is somehow worse than blatantly conceding the 2 seed to miss the nets in the 1st. the celtics could have sat everyone as well and it wouldn't have looked anymore off than the bucks playing sandro mamu 45 minutes. reality sucks, i wish i lived in yours where i can warp anything to what i want it to be 

Yeah, if we really wanted to avoid the Nets, we would've benched players vs the C's when the matchup mattered. But...nah...your logic totally makes more sense.

I mean, if we were really, really scared of the Nets...wouldn't we have benched guys against the Celtics in a direct matchup for the 2 seed? 🤔

Nah...nah...we're just scared because we benched our guys in game 82 to get them added rest before the grind. Yeah...that makes more sense.

a full week couldn't have possibly been enough