Last Chance 2022 Mock - Discussion

dcat

8 minutes ago, cortes02 said:

I'm always down for being the Browns GM.  Even without 1st round picks for the next 3 years.

Peace!!!,

feel free to claim a 2nd team if you want some 1st rd action.  You got those Browns for the last Chance.  Adding you to the sheet.

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

When does this start? Depending on when, I can take any team.

Miami, LAR, Vegas.  That's what's left at the moment.  No 1sts or 2nds for those teams.  So their mock draft won't start until about 4 days later.   

Edited by dcat

9 hours ago, Daniel said:

If it starts after the 19th, I’m in, but I am in Mexico with limited interweb til then.

Miami, Rams, Raiduhs have no 1sts or 2nd rd picks.  They won't be getting involved until about the 19th I think (2 days per round).  One or two of those might actually work for you.

9 hours ago, Ortizer said:

Glad you pointed out this was up so I could remember to jump in and follow it.

Which GM will be the first to miss a pick?  We should implement a mandatory sig be used that says "I suck at mock drafts" for anyone who misses more than one pick.

So for everyone:  The clock will usually be visible on the spreadsheet.  But that won't always be the case if I can't get to it.  

Just look at the time stamp of the most recent pick, and add 3 hours.  That's the time frame.  

Please remember to tag the next team OTC and the next team on-deck.

Edited by dcat