Last Chance 2022 Mock - Discussion

dcat

17 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Well, welcome newbies to our humble corner of the internet.

Waiting for webmaster to let someone in.  Also, last time the new members got hit with posting limits that the webmaster had to remove.  Hope that doesn't happen again

Yeah right now there's a lot of discussion about the "safe" edge guy in Hutchinson, whose floor looks like Trey Hendrickson (which is not bad), versus Travon Walker who could be much more dynamic.

Hey @dcat I'd be happy to take a third team, preferably my hometown Rams.  That'd give me both LA teams and the Saints, which is where my wife is from and I own a fantasy football website based out there so I know a lot about the Who Dats.  Let me know.

I'm around all day tomorrow and ready to make some picks.

6 hours ago, darin3 said:

Yeah right now there's a lot of discussion about the "safe" edge guy in Hutchinson, whose floor looks like Trey Hendrickson (which is not bad), versus Travon Walker who could be much more dynamic.

Hey @dcat I'd be happy to take a third team, preferably my hometown Rams.  That'd give me both LA teams and the Saints, which is where my wife is from and I own a fantasy football website based out there so I know a lot about the Who Dats.  Let me know.

I'm around all day tomorrow and ready to make some picks.

OK>  LAR belong to you!

You, and anyone else on the west coast/Mtn time let me know...  if you happen to be OTC when the clock is paused, just how early can you start up the next morning? I'll make sure that if & when that happens, you have a later start time than 9am. But for everyone else we can start up at 9am EDT.

I'm preparing the "I suck at Mock Drafting" t-shirt.  It might look something like this shirt that must be worn on social media for the last place team.

R.9952a226f2aa02ec509401377a508b5b?rik=i

In all seriousness, it's just weird that Lax has gone missing. I sent him a text last night as well. I really hope everything is ok there.

I've reached out to a recommended Texans GM replacement.  Hope to hear back shortly.   

If that's a no-go, I will pick the same pick that Lax picked for the Texans in the RSR mock while I search for new GM

4 hours ago, dcat said:

OK>  LAR belong to you!

You, and anyone else on the west coast/Mtn time let me know...  if you happen to be OTC when the clock is paused, just how early can you start up the next morning? I'll make sure that if & when that happens, you have a later start time than 9am. But for everyone else we can start up at 9am EDT.

I am up at 7am on the weekdays, but it's usually a mad scramble to get kids up and out to school.  I am usually at my desk by 8:15.

1 minute ago, darin3 said:

I am up at 7am on the weekdays, but it's usually a mad scramble to get kids up and out to school.  I am usually at my desk by 8:15.

ok.. good to know.  If You go on clock overnight, we'll start clock later for you than the normal 10 am EDT.  Same for any other west coast participant who informs me.

2 hours ago, dcat said:

ok.. good to know.  If You go on clock overnight, we'll start clock later for you than the normal 10 am EDT.  Same for any other west coast participant who informs me.

I'm west coast as well.  I doubt it will be a problem, but just an FYI.  

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

@dcatwhats the deal here? 

I dont have a GM for Texans at the moment.  I have the opinions of 2 guys in Texans group, but not taking the team.  I have the original GMs pick in another mock.  Whatever I do influences the Jets at 4 as well so it's a bit of a jam without someone to step up and take the team.  It will be done by 4:30, one way or another, we are moving on at that point.

2 minutes ago, dcat said:

I dont have a GM for Texans at the moment.  I have the opinions of 2 guys in Texans group, but not taking the team.  I have the original GMs pick in another mock.  Whatever I do influences the Jets at 4 as well so it's a bit of a jam without someone to step up and take the team.  It will be done by 4:30, one way or another, we are moving on at that point.

Do you want me to take over the Texans so we can move along?