Last Chance 2022 Mock - Selections

dcat

Credit to all for trying to get through this on a busy holiday weekend. The GM of Washington is new....  @New York Mick just got approved and can't hop in just yet and he sent me his pick.  As did the Jets, the Commandeers turned down trade down opportunities because they didn't want to lose this player:

Garrett-Wilson-OhioState-600x337.jpg

VIkings OTC @Gopher
Seahawks on deck @Wpob

• Like 1

with the 12th pick the Philadelphia Eagles see someone slipping down down the board

and they were not going to throw away their shot

maxresdefault.jpg

there was no need to wait for it

510507910.jpg

and be sitting around for the next 10 years thinking what'd I miss?

anigif_sub-buzz-7363-1595880578-36_previ

WITH THE 12 PICK THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES SELECT

KYLE

220px-Hamilton-poster.jpg

S Notre Dame 

for the musical theatre/football mashup you all seriously needed and wanted

@Wpob

OTC

• Like 3

I am not a big follower of the Seahawks but I do know that Geno Smith and Drew Lock are not the future of this team.    They need a QB in the first round under a five year contract so they can sign Metcalf and put money in FA towards the defense.  So…..

With the 13th pick the Seattle Seahawks select Liberty QB Malik Willis. 

insert photo here

@GOTA is up

@Gopher is next

@darin3twice after

Edited by Wpob
  • Like 2

The Baltimore Ravens were hoping to trade down but don't want to get too cute and miss their guy

With the 14th pick in the 2022 NFL Draft the Baltimore Ravens select #0 of the Utah Utes!  Devin Lloyd!

Devin-Lloyd-vs.-Washington-State-620x370

@Gopher is otc

@darin3 is after that

Edited by GOTA
  • Like 1

From the looks of the first 10 picks I think the real NFL draft could go exactly the way the first 10 have been picked here. Nice job guys.

I didn't see Washington's #11 pick but sure they won't take the guy.I'm picking.

You guys aren't leaving much in terms of players I've considered for this pick. I had a short list of 4 players to possibly take and only one of them remains. Soooooooo,

with the 20th pick in the 2022 NFL DRAFT the PITTSBURGH STEELERS select:

KENNY PICKETT- QB (Pittsburgh)

Yeah I know the picked up Trubisky but I just don't think he's the answer and somecould argue he's knly a.stopgap until QB's come out next year. The draft pundits have slammed Pickett from day one, especially about his hand size. I font pay attention to that as I think Pickett ends.up the starter by mid-season and Trubisky is once again relegated to being a backup.

• Like 1