Week 10: Seattle Seahawks vs Arizona Cardinals

showtime

iZp02aN.jpg

Pretty hard to believe, but the Cardinals have managed to stay .500 and are one game behind the Seahawks.  I think a lot of people have been pegging the NFC West as a two team race, but if the Cardinals win tonight they would actually be second in the division.

After last game vs the Redskins, I don't want to assume anything is a win.  The Seahawks cannot run the football and the defense has been prone to giving up big plays all season.  I think if the Seahawks lose this game tonight, they can kiss winning the NFC West good bye.

9 hours ago, showtime said:

iZp02aN.jpg

Pretty hard to believe, but the Cardinals have managed to stay .500 and are one game behind the Seahawks.  I think a lot of people have been pegging the NFC West as a two team race, but if the Cardinals win tonight they would actually be second in the division.

After last game vs the Redskins, I don't want to assume anything is a win.  The Seahawks cannot run the football and the defense has been prone to giving up big plays all season.  I think if the Seahawks lose this game tonight, they can kiss winning the NFC West good bye.

The cardinals were 500 because they played us (49ers) twice. They are a bad football team. I don't expect them to win more than 2-3 games the rest of the way

1 hour ago, showtime said:

I wasn't able to watch the game last night.  Really glad the Seahawks won, but saddened by Richard Sherman's injury.  That's such a huge loss for this team.  I'm not sure if they can recover from it. 

The offense was bad as usual and we lost a lot of players on defense to injuries hopefully most of them are ok.

Archived