4             NY Jets - Ahmad Gardner Cincinnati CB

5             NY Giants - Ikem Ekwonu  North Carolina State OT

6             Carolina - Malik Willis Liberty QB

7             NYG via CHI - Travon Walker Georgia EDGE

*TRADE*  Atlanta trades #8 to Pittsburgh for #20, #52 and 2023 1st round

8             *TRADE*  PIT via ATL - Kenny Pickett Pittsburgh QB

9             SEA via DEN -  Charles Cross Mississippi State OT

*TRADE*  NY Jets trade #10 to Saints for #16 and #49

10           *TRADE*  New Orleans via NYJ via SEA - Trevor Penning Northern Iowa OT

11           Washington - Derek Stingley Jr.  LSU CB

12           Minnesota - Kyle Hamilton Notre Dame  S

13           HOU via CLE - Treylon Burks Arkansas WR

14           Baltimore - Jermaine Johnson II Florida State EDGE

15           PHI via MIA - Jordan Davis Georgia DL1T

16           *TRADE*  NY Jets via NO via IND - George Karlaftis Purdue EDGE

*TRADE* Chargers trade #17 to Packers for #22 and #92

17           *TRADE* Green Bay via LAC - Garrett Wilson Ohio State WR

18           PHI via NO - George Pickens Georgia WR

19           New Orleans via PHI - Drake London USC WR

*TRADE* Falcons trade #20 to Packers for QB Jordan Love

20           *TRADE*  Green Bay via ATL via PIT - Devonte Wyatt Georgia DL3T  

21           New England - Andrew Booth Jr. Clemson CB

22           *TRADE* LA Chargers via GB via LV- Devin Lloyd Utah ILB

23           Arizona - Chris Olave Ohio State WR

24           Dallas - Tyler Linderbaum Iowa OC

25           Buffalo - Trent McDuffie Washington CB

26           Tennessee - Roger McCreary Auburn CB

*TRADE* Buccaneers trade #27 and #91 to Jets for #35 and #69

27           *TRADE*  NY Jets via TB - Jameson Williams Alabama WR

*TRADE* Packers trade #28 and 2023 3rd round pick to Seahawks for #40 and #72

28           *TRADE* Seattle via GB - Desmond Ridder Cincinnati QB

29           Kansas City via SF - Jahan Dotson Penn State WR

30           Kansas City - Boye Mafe Minnesota EDGE

31           Cincinnati - Kaiir Elam Florida CB

32           Detroit via LAR - Matt Corral Ole Miss QB

Love the 1st trade and hate the 2nd trade.   I MUCH MUCH MUCH prefer marcus mariotta to Jordan love as a player or prospect.   Heck i would rather trade for Baker than Love i just don't think Love is a good QB at all and didn't think he was coming out of that draft.   

Plus at this point theirs no way he is bringing a 1st round pick back that is better value than where he was drafted after not showing anything at all and even worse no where near as many years left on his contract.    Love probably brings back like a 3rd round pick at this point.  Although someone might throw a late 2nd at them if they like him enough.     even people asking around the league about his trade value have said 2nd or 3rd.

I mean think of it this way Love only was good enough to get the 26th pick with all 5 years left renaming on his contract as a rookie.   Now he has 2 years left remaining is older and hasn't shown anything in the league yet that gets you super excited that gives you more hope than when you drafted him that he could be better.   So how after all that does he gain value? It literally makes no sense at all my friend lol.

Im fine with the 1st trade and with who is available i would be fine with any of  Wyatt, Linderbaum, Olave, Booth, Lloyd, Williams, heck maybe even Bonito (im a big fan of his)

Now if you want to give our 3rd round pick for Love i might be interested in that but 20 just isn't going to happen and isn't realistic.

• Like 4

Spoiler
Spoiler

I guess I over estimated Jordan Love's value.   I think Jordan Love will be traded during the draft.   Falcons seem to be the most logical destination.  In my updated mock I will have the Falcons obtain Jordan Love with a 2nd round pick instead.

Edited by famousj

47 minutes ago, famousj said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I guess I over estimated Jordan Love's value.   I think Jordan Love will be traded during the draft.   Falcons seem to be the most logical destination.  In my updated mock I will have the Falcons obtain Jordan Love with a 2nd round pick instead.

Still to high for my liking as said 3rd rounder and im a little interested although to me a 4th is where i pull the trigger.  Mariotta just seems like a better more proven version of Love to me that didn't cost us anything to get.  Why would anyone at this point want Love over Mariotta?   I'll give you this though if Love had like 4 years remaining on his contract and we didn't have Mariotta already i would be open to our later 2nd rounder.    But no chance im giving up a 2nd rounder with only 1 year left on his contract before we have to pay him and he won't even get to start this year thats just dumb.   Even more so when the top 4 or 5 QB's coming out next year are better options than Love with ALL 5 YEARS of contract available before you have to pay them.  Meaning your window to build a much better team is open way longer.

Now that i have given you my reasons on why not to give up such a high pick for Love can you give me a reason better than what i gave to give up a 2nd for him?  

13 hours ago, famousj said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

I seriously doubt we'll trade Love.  I don't think the Packers are going to give up on him so soon after trading up to get him just a couple of years ago and I don't see any team giving us a high pick for him right now anyway.