Madden Style "SkyCam" to be primary camera angle, Titans vs Steelers Nov 16th

Dome

13 hours ago, iPwn said:

I mean because that is the case. Beating some coverage is as *simple* as getting the ball to the player between the zones defenders are covering. That’s what’s always being referred to when you hear about seams in a defense. 

It’s much more complex when you start getting into what the defense does to try to manipulate what the offense can do. But if the play caller dials up a play that gets a receiver to the correct seam on a coverage, the QB and receiver don’t tip the route, and the defense doesn’t disrupt the timing, beating zone coverage is as *simple* as pitch and catch inside pre-set windows.

Man coverage is much more physical attribute based, whereas zone is much more about the mental aspects of the game.

Needs to be more posts like this in Gen.

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Needs to be more posts like this in Gen.

I might do some all-22 break downs of this Jaguars defense at some point with the explanations of what’s happening in those plays. I’ll post them in Gen if I do.

Makes absolutely no sense why they waited until 2017 to do this. Football is easily the worst sport to spectate because you only see a fraction of the action and rely on good replays to get full context of plays. People can't even place blame properly because they don't know why something happened, nevermind all kinds of other complexities of a 22 man sport.

Archived