Resurrect the Baldies

Phire

Yeah we've generally had it during the BYE. Can't remember the last time we didn't, but that doesn't mean much since we're getting a fresh start here.

That's actually a great point that if we get a week 4 BYE or something we're not basing the decision on much.

I agree having less categories will be better.

I'd have it in the bye week, assuming we get a half decent bye week.  If we get an earlier bye week then I'd look to have it in a mini bye week, assuming we get one.

Having it after the season is risky, particularly if we have a long playoff run

We always did it during the bye week because of the activity drop off after the season ends. At least during the bye it gives regularly active members something to vote on.

Also, is the HOF dead too or do we want to include that in the voting as well instead of having it be a separate thing?

1 hour ago, Hockey5djh said:

Also, is the HOF dead too or do we want to include that in the voting as well instead of having it be a separate thing?

Something we'll definitely archive, but we'll see if we want to bring it back. A lot of hanging on how much renewed/new interest we get.

Just now, Kiltman said:

THat reminds me...we should have a living record of who is friends with Fred-X on facebook

I'm still his FB friend. He had a post the other day defending O.J. Simpson saying that O.J. has CTE and that's why he's acting weird. I'm not even joking in that same post Freddie thanked his hands in a hashtag. 

10 minutes ago, Phire said:
12 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

THat reminds me...we should have a living record of who is friends with Fred-X on facebook

I'm still his FB friend. He had a post the other day defending O.J. Simpson saying that O.J. has CTE and that's why he's acting weird. I'm not even joking in that same post Freddie thanked his hands in a hashtag. 

Yea me too...he's an interesting guy 

I think we should change the Most Improved trophy to something similar but different, like most Promising or Ambitious or Most On Fire etc.. something a long those lines. I always hated "Most Improved" trophies .. it a back handed compliment in a way, "lets put some spotlight on how bad you were for a second, then compliment you on top of it!" 

Archived