• Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Pelicans in 4
    • Pelicans in 5
    • Pelicans in 6
    • Pelicans in 7

7 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

ppl are saying the pellies are the suns next year

like this was their 8-0 bubble run year and next year they are legit contenders 

I was honestly thinking Grizzlies from last year to Grizzlies of this year type jump. But I would definitely take that too. Either way, IF HEALTHY, which is a very big concern for this team obviously with Zion, BI has missed around 15 games a year in NOLA, and CJ has his own trouble, I think this team wins over 50 games next year for sure.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

I was honestly thinking Grizzlies from last year to Grizzlies of this year type jump. But I would definitely take that too. Either way, IF HEALTHY, which is a very big concern for this team obviously with Zion, BI has missed around 15 games a year in NOLA, and CJ has his own trouble, I think this team wins over 50 games next year for sure.

If you're healthy next season I think you can be a legitimate contender because you have 3 legit scorers and a super versatile team. 

1 hour ago, Spartica4Real said:

ingram = booker

cj =cp3

zion = ayton

herb = mikal

murphy = cam johnson 

was the theory 

8 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

ingram = booker

cj =cp3

zion = ayton

herb = mikal

murphy = cam johnson 

was the theory 

I can see that. BI can definitely be as good as Booker, CJ is no CP3 but Zion >>> Ayton so it washes out. Herb can't shoot as good as Mikal, but hopefully develops that side a little bit more, Murphy as Cam Johnson works. Willie Green is obviously a Monty disciple. I can see it.