• Suns in 4
    • Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Pelicans in 4
    • Pelicans in 5
    • Pelicans in 6
    • Pelicans in 7

Super proud of this team. What an amazing run. We probably would've lost but I wish we could've pushed to game 7, would've made it an even better story. Got some young rooks their first playoff experience. BI too. Pushed the #1 team in the NBA to the limit, with no Zion. Adding another lottery pick courtesy of the Lakers too. Willie Green is a damn good coach. What a season!

Back to rooting for CP3 to get his ring again, I can't hate him in spite of his dirtiness. He's a legend here. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Super proud of this team. What an amazing run. We probably would've lost but I wish we could've pushed to game 7, would've made it an even better story. Got some young rooks their first playoff experience. BI too. Pushed the #1 team in the NBA to the limit, with no Zion. Adding another lottery pick courtesy of the Lakers too. Willie Green is a damn good coach. What a season!

Back to rooting for CP3 to get his ring again, I can't hate him in spite of his dirtiness. He's a legend here. 

Green is going to be a great coach for a long time.   Monty got outclassed but got lucky with some great individual performances. 

12 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

The future is bright. 

5 hours ago, Spartica4Real said:

Wanted to like this post so much. Then the last paragraph happened.

CP3 went god mode, and Ayton was a force all series. A lot to love about the run. If we have a full health Zion and Murphy and Herb take steps forward next year it’s going to be an amazing team, particularly if Murphy becomes the 3&d sniper he looks like he’s gonna be.

good that people who hadn’t watched got to see this wasn’t your typical losing record squad and our record wasn’t at all reflective of the current iteration of the team

Edited by amac

McCollum had two big blunders in the 4th quarter and just overall did not bring it in the last period when his team needed that little extra push. Still have no clue what he was thinking on that fast break. Initially it looked like he wanted to pull it from deep but then he hesitated and just killed the break....And of course, his late turnover was a backbreaker. 

CP3 was amazing though, and he's had some epic performances in closeout games in recent years. 

Very good series

49 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

ayton averaged 21 ppg on 70% shooting and half his shots were further than 10 feet

He shot insanely well this series. Felt like the difference at times. Suns were missing 3s left and right (until game 5 and 6) but Ayton was hitting absolutely everything. I didn't know he had that in him. 

31 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

He shot insanely well this series. Felt like the difference at times. Suns were missing 3s left and right (until game 5 and 6) but Ayton was hitting absolutely everything. I didn't know he had that in him. 

i think he shot higher % on short midrange than both booker and cp3

look at jonas on the bench, his reactions were hilarious throughout the series when ayton just kept making shots