"Last Chance" GM Mock needs a T.B. GM

dcat

The 'Last Chance' 2022 mock draft is underway.  We are still in round 1 and my Tampa Bay GM backed out.

I need a GM ASAP as the Buccaneers are OTC.  This mock will go right up to Draft Day Thursday.  Hoping to get thru 6 rounds at least.

Spreadsheet is in my sig.   Rules for Last Chance Mock are on Discussion thread: 
Last Chance Discussion thread

Selection Thread

Come on and flex your drafting muscles!  This is your chance to be this guy for a couple of weeks:

r809070_1296x729_16-9.jpg&w=375&h=211

Dcat

If there are no volunteers, then I'll make the rd 1 pick and hopefully 'll get a GM for rd 2 to the end.  Meanwhile, here who is on the board that I find relevant (or just click on the spreadsheet link in my sig)

David Ojabo

Logan Hall

Nakobe Dean

DeMarvin Leal
Perrion Winfrey
Devonte Wyatt
Phidarian Mathis
Travis Jones

Breece Hall

Desmond Ridder 😲 

Roger McCreary
Kaiir Elam
Daxton Hill

Jahan Dotson

Christian Watson

Trey McBride

George Pickens
John Metchie

Not going to hold up the clock for rd 1.  I read the notres in the othert GM Mock and looked at all the twitter links in the other draft thread here.  

You all made this very easy for me.  I'll go Wyatt, who is kind of a perfect choice here.  You guys also need EDGE and I was really tempted to pick Ojabo , the pass rusher in the draft with the best bend and who I think will ultimately be the best of this litter, but unfortunately he's recovering from injury right now (the ONLY reason he is not off the board) and the team remains in win-now mode.  So Wyatt it is and he will contribute from day 1. 

FJTYVW6XMAoR5Iu.jpg%3Fname=small

Finally, I still need a GM.  Having read all the posts in the other mock and the draft threads, this would be easy for most of you if you have the time to check in to the draft when your picks are coming up.

• Like 1

On 4/18/2022 at 8:56 AM, xlfrosti said:

@dcat

Yeah I can finish it up

After a great 1st rd pick with Wyatt, TB has been OTC for 13 hrs for round 2.  Also, I think you've got trade offers in your in box.  I'll give it another hour, then we'll either do a consensus or someone else from here can make the pick.  

OK help me out here gentlemen....  TB is OtC in rd 2.  Took Wyatt in rd 1.  

Edge or another position? Available Edge:
Kingsley Enagbare
Myjai Sanders
Sam Williams
Tyreke Smith
DeAngelo Malone
Zachary Carter

TE: McBride and Woods are gone. Everyone else there.
RB: Hall and Walker gone. Everyone else there.

you can see other available on the spreadsheet in my sig.