Browns being investigated for tanking *UPDATE*

candyman93

I don’t expect anything to happen because this would open up pandoras box that the nfl doesn’t want opened.

Also, absolute worst case scenario we might lose *some* draft picks. So what? We’re in win now mode.

Edited by candyman93

28 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I hope we don’t lose our 2018 pick 

It would be the #4 pick that we lose along with #35. You get to keep your 1st pick in each round per the rules if you have multiple picks in any round so we would keep Baker and Corbett but lose Ward and Chubb.

Just making this up if anyone thinks I'm serious.

I didn't read the article but we didn't tank. Kizer was a terrible pick. We tried to win with him but failed the old fashion way, unintentionally.

1 hour ago, JDD said:

The only reason they are being investigated is because teams want to know how the Browns were so successful at tanking

There is only one answer Hue Jackson. 

Sachi hit a double on tanking.

Hue belted that double into a Grandslam. 

Hue saying this, then walking it back a couple of weeks ago, and now doubling down on it is hilarious. Dude is a loathesome human being. Go rehire Art Briles and steal money from a foundation in the name of humanitarian work on human trafficking you scumbag.

• Like 1