Bottom 5 WR units in the league

Hunter2_1

Which teams currently have the worst WR corps. I am nominating my own team, so you know it's a fair question. Some others maybe in the conversation;

Falcons: Tate, Byrd, Zaccheaus, Hodge, Darby

Bears: St Brown, Mooney, Pringle, Coulter

Texans: Cooks, Collins, Moore, Dorsett, Conley

Patriots: Bourne, Parker, Agholor, Meyers, Harry

Packers: Watkins, Lazard, Cobb, Winfree, Rodgers

?

5 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Which teams currently have the worst WR corps. I am nominating my own team, so you know it's a fair question. Some others maybe in the conversation;

?

Looks about right to me. I'd even say the Saints outside of Michael Thomas are pretty rough. Same with the Commanders outside of McLaurin. Eagles outside of Devonta Smith. Chiefs are kind of meh as well. 

9 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Hard to argue the Bears as the worst at the moment.

Mooney is the only one worth mentioning and while he does have potential he's only a good #2 until proven otherwise. Pringle is nothing, Brown is a JAG, and I legit don't even know who Coulter is.

BTW I would replace Coulter with Dazz Newsome. He has a better chance to make the team as a ST than Coulter does.

Edited by JAF-N72EX

9 hours ago, August4th said:

steelers in its current state has to be near the bottom. Claypool and Johnson are the only guys worth mentioning. We have no depth ATM

Diontae Johnson is one of the best WR's in the league and Claypool is good as well. JuJu didn't even play last season, lol.

23 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

?

Oh jeez 🤢

On 4/19/2022 at 4:16 AM, Hunter2_1 said:

I would personally say that the Texans are better than both New England and Green Bay, strictly based on Brandin Cooks. Outside of Cooks, it’s basically a push for all three (with GB in the lead, maybe?) but Cooks has to give the Texans the advantage here.

It’s honestly getting to the point where Cooks is getting seriously underrated in these parts. He’s 28, has produced with multiple teams in multiple schemes and played with various qualities of QBs - he’s just as productive with Tom Brady as he is with Jared Goff or Tyrod Taylor.

Cooks has a legitimate case as a top 15 WR, nobody else listed can say that. He’s the high tide that brings the Texans up.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

I would personally say that the Texans are better than both New England and Green Bay, strictly based on Brandin Cooks. Outside of Cooks, it’s basically a push for all three (with GB in the lead, maybe?) but Cooks has to give the Texans the advantage here.

It’s honestly getting to the point where Cooks is getting seriously underrated in these parts. He’s 28, has produced with multiple teams in multiple schemes and played with various qualities of QBs - he’s just as productive with Tom Brady as he is with Jared Goff or Tyrod Taylor.

Cooks has a legitimate case as a top 15 WR, nobody else listed can say that. He’s the high tide that brings the Texans up.

They weren't in a particular order, but I agree Cooks is easily the best of a bad bunch and brings them up slightly 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I was gonna say the Titans are in the conversation, but looking at these five, maybe not.

it's not close. brown and woods are at minimum a top half of the league WR1/WR2 duo. our depth is awful, no question, but brown and woods pretty easily disqualify us from being a bottom tier group. still plenty of teams out there who don't even have a WR1 caliber player.

• Like 1