a new mock

chargerbuckeye

2 hours ago, chargerbuckeye said:

The new coach will cut burfict

With that sherman injury, I'd have you guys beating seattle, so I'm telling you RN your pick is Trey Adams, and Seattle takes McGlinchey

Mayfield is a 3rd or 4th rd qb

They need some offensive weapons for Rodgers. Maybe sign LeVeon

Somehow you just made 4 straight ridiculous posts. That's impressive. 

With that sherman injury, I'd have you guys beating seattle, so I'm telling you RN your pick is Trey Adams, and Seattle takes McGlinchey

I hope we beat Seattle and everyone else coming up on the schedule.  But i wouldn't count on it just yet with the way were playing lately >.>   Maybe we can change things around starting this weekend with Dallas.  Also do you consider Adams to slide to OG for us as well as i seen you give us 2 LT's in both scenarios.  I think with their size and strength they could do well at OG and still have nice mobility in a ZBS. 

2 hours ago, bananabucket said:

I'm undecided with this one.  Love him as a prospect, but his best position is FS and we just drafted Hooker.  Yeah we could play him at corner but if we're gonna take someone I'd like to be able to play him where he's at his best.  I wouldn't hate the pick at all though.

Create an insane backend in the secondary and move him to strong safety, or play him at cb.

29 minutes ago, FalconFan13 said:

I hope we beat Seattle and everyone else coming up on the schedule.  But i wouldn't count on it just yet with the way were playing lately >.>   Maybe we can change things around starting this weekend with Dallas.  Also do you consider Adams to slide to OG for us as well as i seen you give us 2 LT's in both scenarios.  I think with their size and strength they could do well at OG and still have nice mobility in a ZBS. 

I have him moving inside to guard, yes

I can't see the Browns "beating" the Giants that way, but who knows?  I really like Landry but could see the Browns taking Minkah in that situation--marriage of need and arguably bpa.  Ogbah hasn't turned into a stud pass rusher but is solid overall at LE and is great against the run.  He's also very young and was expected to take a few years to reach his max potential.  The guy is huge and athletic & already performing decent in year 2.  Unless the Browns wise up and try Kai Nacua at FS, it's likely they have a huge hole there next season, with Jabrill Peppers likely ending up at SS.  Solid mock overall.

2 hours ago, NudeTayne said:

I can't see the Browns "beating" the Giants that way, but who knows?  I really like Landry but could see the Browns taking Minkah in that situation--marriage of need and arguably bpa.  Ogbah hasn't turned into a stud pass rusher but is solid overall at LE and is great against the run.  He's also very young and was expected to take a few years to reach his max potential.  The guy is huge and athletic & already performing decent in year 2.  Unless the Browns wise up and try Kai Nacua at FS, it's likely they have a huge hole there next season, with Jabrill Peppers likely ending up at SS.  Solid mock overall.

The Browns get a win over the bears, and the steelers when they sit their starters in week 17.

24. ATL: Mike McGlinchey

Atlanta has no need for a tackle. Now if you see him as a solid fit for ZBS LG, I can see something like this working out. I just don't see him as a great fit for that. He's not very quick laterally and his mental processing on the field is sub-par for the scheme.

Trey Adams would be the same kind of issue. Where are you getting this idea that the Falcons need a tackle?

4 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Neither one works as a LG in the ZBS. McGlinchey too slow. Adams plays too high.

Just now, chargerbuckeye said:

Adams goes to RG. Levitre is a solid LG.

Wes Schweitzer has been solid at RG though. The only reason to take an OG that high is for LG because Levitre would be cut due to contract reasons. Your pick doesn't make any sense with this logic.

Archived