a new mock

chargerbuckeye

2 minutes ago, chargerbuckeye said:

Cutting Burfict wouldn't gut the roster. If Brown fires Marvin Lewis, It would mean he wants change. Marvin lewis is the one giving second and third chances, not brown.

Umm.  No.  Brown is the owner, president, and de facto GM.  It's his team.

Lewis' contract is up, so he won't get fired.  He will walk out at the end of the season and retire.

4 hours ago, chargerbuckeye said:

Adams goes to RG. Levitre is a solid LG.

I actually disagree with Scar on what he said about Wes im not a big fan of him to much truthfully i think we can do much better than him.  I would keep Levitre as a starter over Wes if we can resign him  and put Adams at RG like you said.  If you go to the Falcons forums on the actual falcons website and listen to most of our radio stations around here theirs not to many fans of Wes overall with his play this year.  Can he improve maybe it's possible for sure but i think i would rather a higher upside guy in the long run over there.

Honestly i wouldn't be against signing a OG in FA if we can upgrade levitre and him but i like Levitre for the most part i think he was a nice pickup for us i just need to see what kind of contract he is looking at coming up.

11 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

I actually disagree with Scar on what he said about Wes im not a big fan of him to much truthfully i think we can do much better than him.  I would keep Levitre as a starter over Wes if we can resign him  and put Adams at RG like you said.  If you go to the Falcons forums on the actual falcons website and listen to most of our radio stations around here theirs not to many fans of Wes overall with his play this year.  Can he improve maybe it's possible for sure but i think i would rather a higher upside guy in the long run over there.

Honestly i wouldn't be against signing a OG in FA if we can upgrade levitre and him but i like Levitre for the most part i think he was a nice pickup for us i just need to see what kind of contract he is looking at coming up.

That's fine, but you're wrong and the team loves Wes. They're going to keep Wes as a starter as he's improving every game and only going to get better with more reps. It's not what the people on forums think, it's what the team thinks and what the team would actually do.

49ers OL issues are interior problems - even though Staley is getting up there, he'll be around for at least one more year.
And Trent Brown is only getting better and better... so no real need for a OT in round 1 - and he's not BPA in my book.

WR or passrush makes more sense!

15 hours ago, Danish49ers said:

49ers OL issues are interior problems - even though Staley is getting up there, he'll be around for at least one more year.
And Trent Brown is only getting better and better... so no real need for a OT in round 1 - and he's not BPA in my book.

WR or passrush makes more sense!

I heard staley was getting ready to hang em up

Archived