2022 WASHINGTON FORUM MOCK DRAFT COMPETITION (RESULTS ARE IN!)

Thaiphoon

While I love to compete in this forum mock draft, I do put a lot of focus into The Huddle Report mock draft scoring and big board scoring. This is where i get to see if trade ideas work, or certain positions are different than my actual analyis.

Congrats Taylor Made. If you want a Todd McShay sig or Mel Kiper sig, I can do that for ya. 

My 5 year average is 37th out of 155 entries and my 2022 ranking was tied for 31st with 156 entries. The biggest thing for me was that I beat out all of The Draft Network guys on their scores. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Ghostnote said:

While I love to compete in this forum mock draft, I do put a lot of focus into The Huddle Report mock draft scoring and big board scoring. This is where i get to see if trade ideas work, or certain positions are different than my actual analyis.

Congrats Taylor Made. If you want a Todd McShay sig or Mel Kiper sig, I can do that for ya. 

My 5 year average is 37th out of 155 entries and my 2022 ranking was tied for 31st with 156 entries. The biggest thing for me was that I beat out all of The Draft Network guys on their scores. 

Awesome 😎 Great job Ghost

1 hour ago, Ghostnote said:

Sure, a Kiper one would one be sweet. Thank you!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, taylor made said:

I knew when Drake London went to the Falcons at 8 that would help me a lot. That domino'ed Garrett Wilson to 10. I did really well in the top-10 and got lucky with one of the later picks. Had a lot of fun! 

The Wyatt pick in the last 3rd of the round put you in first for good. Up until then Turtle was leading.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ghostnote said:

That's impressive!

On 4/29/2022 at 8:16 PM, taylor made said:

I knew when Drake London went to the Falcons at 8 that would help me a lot. That domino'ed Garrett Wilson to 10. I did really well in the top-10 and got lucky with one of the later picks. Had a lot of fun! 

Congrats buddy!!! 

• Like 1