Voluntary off-season workouts begin

DoleINGout

Really glad Jonnu is there this year.. hoping that can get something out of him to at least become a decent signing when it's all said and done. 

Excited to see Bourne become the player I believe he can be.. and fingers crossed that Perkins can do a decent job replacing KVN

Byron Cowart

This is great to see. He has all the tools to dominate, it just hasn't happen.  Hurt, Covid  something always getting in the way. I hope he puts it together this year.

I can still see him lifting Ol- man off there feet in preseason in his rookie Yr.... than injured. 

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Harry is a tool 

His posts on social media really confuse me.. he just posted about how thankful he is for the life he has and photos of the amazing view from his house. Doesn't he realize his career is hanging on by a thread and all that could go away? 

I really hope that his agent has emphasized how important this offseason is to his career ( not that the others weren't). I don't recall, has he ever gone to voluntary workouts other than his rookie year? Or maybe he didn't even go then.. idr. The guy has talent and maybe in another system he could be serviceable and have a long career as a 4th WR or something. 

19 hours ago, Crimmage said:

His posts on social media really confuse me.. he just posted about how thankful he is for the life he has and photos of the amazing view from his house. Doesn't he realize his career is hanging on by a thread and all that could go away?

No, I get the sense he's not very bright at all.

Do they still do the wonderlick test? 

It was mainly only ever done for QB's, right? 

The questions from the leaks I remember to be pretty darn basic but given the complexity of the offense in NE, maybe they should be having WR's do it at the combine/workouts as a barrier of entry. Anyone under a 10 and it just won't work or something like that.