49ers WR Deebo Samuel requests trade

RaidersAreOne

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Most people know I don't really buy it, but if can prefer 35/38/69  over 10 in this draft, certainly possible the jets do too lol. They are roughly equivalent pick values. 

Pauline not known for reliability. 

Agreed, I’d rather have the 3 picks (35/38/69) if you can’t work it out. 

Cant wait for Monday when Lynch talks. 

Also would imagine if anything happens it will be around the pick in the draft as opposed to prior. We have tendency of keeping everyone on their toes

• Like 1

He’s being an attention whore. Go about your business quietly. No one judges the financial side if you do it right. But all this crap, publicity, signs at a club, cryptic tweets, he’s just loving the attention. Sign your contract or get out, but this stuff makes me want him gone. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Forge said:

He could have just been asking the guy to stop recording, but it's hilarious

Yeah, I think he was telling the guy to stop recording 

This doesn't move the needle at all and I think it's extremely silly how people are getting upset about this. 

I will say  that it does feel like Deebo is out the door. Just in the general aura surrounding it. However I still think the most likely outcome is that he is still here after the draft and signs an extension later. I'm simply much closer to a coinflip in that particular guesswork now than I used to be. 

I will say this, if we do get the 10 pick, I hope we don’t blatantly try and replace with a receiver right there. I have an odd feeling that it could be Drake London and it seems like a lot of ppl do not like him or think he will have a rough time separating in the NFL. I would either trade back and get Linderbaum or do they think Kyle Hamilton will fall to them? Maybe Jameson Williams, but he’s coming off the ACL. A little nervous! 

28 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I will say this, if we do get the 10 pick, I hope we don’t blatantly try and replace with a receiver right there. I have an odd feeling that it could be Drake London and it seems like a lot of ppl do not like him or think he will have a rough time separating in the NFL. I would either trade back and get Linderbaum or do they think Kyle Hamilton will fall to them? Maybe Jameson Williams, but he’s coming off the ACL. A little nervous! 

As a Jets fan… I’d rather just draft Jameson at 10 than trade for Deebo. But I’d also welcome Deebo for the 10th pick as well.

34 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I have no worries about Drake London as a target. He does YAC and can route run a bit for a bigger guy, but Shanahan and co have consistently prioritized route running and short area quickness over size in their starting WRs. They like to have a little size in the slot, but they don’t use valuable resources on that position. I’d guess we’d value Garrett Wilson extremely highly if Deebo was traded for 10 (and I’m with Forge, I’d prefer 32 and 36 even straight up without 69 over 10 - the drop in tier of player just isn’t that high). The scary thing is if Wilson’s not on the board and they don’t trade down from there. Because I could easily see them taking Skyy Moore or Christian Watson at 10 if they want a guy that will be healthy for week one and more fits their ideal. They love their guys and don’t really care too much if they are out of synch of expected draft position by half a round. 

Edited by JIllg