49ers WR Deebo Samuel requests trade

RaidersAreOne

40 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

He thinks it 70/30 we trade him....FWIW 

After DJ's report this morning, I've changed my tone about this....I first thought we would stay the course and try to get something done before training camp but now I do think there is a solid chance he gets moved.

If we trade him to the Jets, hope we can get one of their 2nd rounders as well as pick #10. Then we can shore up the OL and S positions. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If we trade him to the Jets, hope we can get one of their 2nd rounders as well as pick #10. Then we can shore up the OL and S positions. 

#10, #38, and Elijah Moore or gtfo 

1 hour ago, 49erurtaza said:

I assume he will be charging for autographs at this event. Is he hurting for money?? 

Idk. This just feels like weird timing. I don't think the niners will make the trade until one of the agreed upon picks is on the clock, so he's going to get absolutely bombarded with questions. Would be so annoying to me lol

• Like 1

Here's the Pauline video. 

Pay close attention to what he's saying because he's not quoting or sourcing anyone close to the situation. He's basically saying that people around the league feels this way, so truly sounds like BS. "People around the league" could mean random people working for the Rams and Jaguars and they are just offering their opinion on what is going to happen

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Forge said:

I wonder if we would make a play on Becton as a piece to get back 

Not sure about Becton....seems like the jets coaching staff doesn't like him a whole lot and due to our close relationship with their staff, not sure they'd recommend him to us 

If we're getting a player back in addition to the picks i'd want Elijah Moore

Edited by 49ersfan
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, N4L said:

#10, #38, and Elijah Moore or gtfo 

I assume he will be charging for autographs at this event. Is he hurting for money?? 

Idk. This just feels like weird timing. I don't think the niners will make the trade until one of the agreed upon picks is on the clock, so he's going to get absolutely bombarded with questions. Would be so annoying to me lol

I think Deebo is broke. Flys private jet, has lots of ice all over. His possie sticks on him like glue. Made 4 million his rookie ear then a mil each past two seasons. Im, sure he has made a good amount on endorsements.

Edited by 49erurtaza

19 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

I think Deebo is broke. Flys private jet, has lots of ice all over. His possie sticks on him like glue. Made 4 million his rookie ear then a mil each past two seasons. Im, sure he has made a good amount on endorsements.

It makes sense, and if that's the case, it's possible one of the reasons for his trade demand was that we told him we would pay him in August and he wanted to be paid out now  

It also makes sense that he was meeting with his business agents this past weekend. He's trying to earn some endorsement money right now

I am going to reaffirm this is just about money. If it's just about money, let's just pay him out and be done with it 

• Like 2