49ers WR Deebo Samuel requests trade

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

IF he is truly out, then just hope we get #10 and #35 or #38. Can really fill our holes and don't necessarily need to take a WR though Jameson Williams would be great with Lance. 

I looked through his tweets....doesn't look like he's prone to just throwing crap out there, but he's also clearly not an insider anything

5 hours ago, Ftn49 said:

The national anthem? Wtf. I don't need it before every single event in my life. Pretty soon it's going to have to happen before I take a duece in the morning.

Probably in the minority on that one, don't care. I served in the military too before someone gets on that high horse.

I'm with you. Vet as well, but the morning poo motivational music could be helpful as well.

25 minutes ago, Dutchson said:

I'm with you. Vet as well, but the morning poo motivational music could be helpful as well.

Currently sitting in the middle of the Mojave desert on a training op trying to get a little football news. I can't take too much more patriotism right now XD.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Geek said:

Currently sitting in the middle of the Mojave desert on a training op trying to get a little football news. I can't take too much more patriotism right now XD.

Stay safe brother

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Ftn49 said:

Stay safe brother

Thanks, I plan on it. This is pretty much the last thing I'm doing in the Marine Corp before I get out so enjoying myself and staying safe are top priorities. Lucky the days in between field ops just happens to match up perfectly with the draft so at least I know what's going on. Last week I had to leave to the field all week right after hearing Deebo requested a trade. That was pretty stressful not know what was going on.

• Like 3