49ers WR Deebo Samuel requests trade

RaidersAreOne

I think this a speculation article or click bait. I don’t think anything changed. Fowler is just saying he wasn’t traded, so he must be upset. Sooo as Amber’s lawyer would say, HEARSAY…

Draft is over John and Kyle can now come back to the table with his agent, etc 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I don’t understand what he’s implying. Is he saying we will pay him too much or that he will be traded because someone will be willing to pay him more? 

I still personally think he will get his money from SF, but it will take sometime. We would look really dumb to trade him now, Lynch would be fired ASAP if it plays out that way. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I don’t understand what he’s implying. Is he saying we will pay him too much or that he will be traded because someone will be willing to pay him more? 

I still personally think he will get his money from SF, but it will take sometime. We would look really dumb to trade him now, Lynch would be fired ASAP if it plays out that way. 

I kind of doubt Lynch gets fired over Deebo. I think he's saying that Deebo may still get traded. I'm not at all upset about not trading Deebo for the package we were offered. That was a garbage return imo. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I kind of doubt Lynch gets fired over Deebo. I think he's saying that Deebo may still get traded. I'm not at all upset about not trading Deebo for the package we were offered. That was a garbage return imo. 

I completely agree, it was garbage. But we won’t get anything great in return because if we get rid of him now or mid season, that’s going to be a large portion of our offense unless someone takes the next step. I just don’t think getting rid of him now will be smart. I know we drafted a receiver and a running back early and u can look at that in 2 diff ways meaning we could have done that because we think Deebo will leave and we can at least say we are covering our a** or we think he will stay and his load will be less. 

2 minutes ago, StevenK said:

I completely agree, it was garbage. But we won’t get anything great in return because if we get rid of him now or mid season, that’s going to be a large portion of our offense unless someone takes the next step. I just don’t think getting rid of him now will be smart. I know we drafted a receiver and a running back early and u can look at that in 2 diff ways meaning we could have done that because we think Deebo will leave and we can at least say we are covering our a** or we think he will stay and his load will be less. 

Yeah, we are kind of in a weird spot now. I would definitely require at least a 1st in next years draft in any trade for Deebo. The problem is that we don't have any clue what that pick would be. Based on the team we could get a general idea, but now we don't have any idea who will be picking where. We would be gambling a bit with a trade, but so would the other team trading for Deebo. 

Whatever happens, happens. 

But I really do not think Deebo will ever have a year like this one again. 1700 yards? Seriously doubt it. With Lance, the O will open up and give room for the run due to his confidence and capability to throw long (oh, that is a relief to type!). It may take half or a whole season, but I think Lance and Kyle are due to explode. Hopefully sooner than later. 

3 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

Whatever happens, happens. 

But I really do not think Deebo will ever have a year like this one again. 1700 yards? Seriously doubt it. With Lance, the O will open up and give room for the run due to his confidence and capability to throw long (oh, that is a relief to type!). It may take half or a whole season, but I think Lance and Kyle are due to explode. Hopefully sooner than later. 

Oh he definitely won’t, I think that’s also the reason why he wants to be paid now!