49ers WR Deebo Samuel requests trade

RaidersAreOne

I cant help but just laugh at this point

No offer was made, but also slightly less than 19 million dollars a year was offered

Its not about the money, but he wants 25m

he doesnt want to play on the west coast, but also thats a fukin lie

Either 

1) people in the media are just making sh!t up

2) the media is hearing bits and pieces and are reporting in absolutes, meaning a lot of this stuff is only half truths but made to seem like a complete picture. Other people run with it and it makes the whole thing convoluted 

3) Someone is leaking different information to different people to see what comes out publicly so they can know who is a rat 

4) Jimmy Garoppolo is a puppet master who is extracting his revenge

my money is on #4

• Like 2

4 hours ago, N4L said:

No offer was made, but also slightly less than 19 million dollars a year was offered

Either 

2) the media is hearing bits and pieces and are reporting in absolutes, meaning a lot of this stuff is only half truths but made to seem like a complete picture. Other people run with it and it makes the whole thing convoluted 

3) Someone is leaking different information to different people to see what comes out publicly so they can know who is a rat 

my money is on #4

Definitely #4! He’s already hedging all his bets and saying he would love to play with him and mentioning he wants to be part of the trade package (as well). 

jurassic park dinosaur GIF

• Like 1

4 hours ago, N4L said:

Either 

my money is on #4

I vote #3. We need more Tyrion Lannisters.

11 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

#NFL insider on The Drive suggests a trade between the #49ers and #Panthers

49ers: 6th overall Pick

Roby Anderson

Yetur Gross-Matos

Panthers: Jimmy Garoppolo Deebo Samuel

Not sure who "The Drive" is or are but thoughts?

They can keep Anderson, otherwise I'm game. Would definitely want a trade down to follow, though

• Like 2

One more thing, again IF Lombardi is correct here with his reporting...........

This team never ceases to believe me. In one light, they are trying to convince all the national reporters that it is no guarantee they get rid of Jimmy and there is a scenario he can return for 2022! Then in another light, you have Shanny practically BEGGING teams to trade for him and questioning why they aren't trading for him.

Absolute sh^t show................

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

One more thing, again IF Lombardi is correct here with his reporting...........

This team never ceases to believe me. In one light, they are trying to convince all the national reporters that it is no guarantee they get rid of Jimmy and there is a scenario he can return for 2022! Then in another light, you have Shanny practically BEGGING teams to trade for him and questioning why they aren't trading for him.

Absolute sh^t show................

🤨 What does this have to do with Deebo? It's the Deebo thread...

1 minute ago, Chrissooner49er said:

🤨 What does this have to do with Deebo? It's the Deebo thread...

I mean does it matter which thread it was posted? Did you see Forge's post and how Lombardi said that is impacting the signing of Deebo and others? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean does it matter which thread it was posted? Did you see Forge's post and how Lombardi said that is impacting the signing of Deebo and others? 

I 100% agree that I think us keeping Jimmy on the books is hurting us extending Deebo. I know people are mentioning that we are ok and we can, but something tells me they are trying to throw a large signing bonus at him and Jimmy’s contract isn’t helping. I think on draft day Carolina (hopefully) will trade for Jimmy and then the following day or week we will extend Deebo. 

I think it was Jack Hammer who mentioned it on one of his podcasts or as a guest the same issue (Jimmy’s contract).