1st Round Mock - No Trades

Madmike90

Just now, Madmike90 said:

This is where this draft gets so interesting because for me Dotson is solid value there and IMO is mostly underrated where as I think Ebiketie is being overrated haha...

DL would be an interesting one for you guys next to Chris Jones...

I do agree that there is a strong likelihood one of those picks get traded.

At WR, give me Christian Watson though he might go to GB at #28. Chris Simms compaes him to DK metcalf as a small school talent. 

The point about Jones is valid. That's why you need someone who can play DE. In a pass rush set, they can both play DT.

3 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

DB was the other position I figured you guys could be in on but figured you guys would do anything to keep Burrow upright...I see Collins at RT..Cappa at RG...Karras at C & Williams at LT...Carman was a high round pick but Zion is in a different league IMO and with Carman's experience at both guard and OT he would become the 6th linemen...

In terms of 3 tech I figure Ogunjobi could end up back with you guys after the draft since there is a comfort level on both sides.

Larry O could, but the way I see it, they need to start getting younger, cheaper players in the pipeline because when Burrow, Higgins and Chase come calling for second contracts, we won't be able to afford them and our older veteran defensive players, so wee need to start grooming replacements now.