BG82 Final Mock 2 round Mock

BillsGuy82

5 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

29. Kansas City Chiefs - George Karlaftis, DE, Purdue

30. Kansas City Chiefs - Kyler Gordon, CB, Washington

Hill over any of the CB left on the board. Better yet, Christian Watson.

50. Kansas City Chiefs - Wan'Dale Robinson, WR, Kentucky 

HELLL NO !!!!

Hit Edge again--Ebikitie, Leal, Winfrey. or even Drake Jackson. If Pitre, Brisker, Cine or TRavis Jones were left they would also work. Edge is the default. 

62. Kansas City Chiefs - Troy Andersen, LB, Montana State 

I Like this one. They have taken off-ball LB two drafts in a row with ecellent results. Anderson is a freak who will be a ST ace from the moment he steps on the field and the Chiefs need one. In two years he should grow into a bigger role. 

1 hour ago, BillsGuy82 said:

I considered Jermaine Johnson and Kyle Hamilton, it all makes sense. Well see what happens draft day

And It's all good, the point of the mock is to discùss. The other guy made good points. With so many needs and not reaching for Willis, Stingley, Hamilton and Wilson were my BPAs leading up to that pick.

As for Willis, I think he'll be closer to Tyrod Taylor and Kordell Stewart for dual threat QB then Mike Vick or Lamar Jackson. What a bad year to be in your QB situation 

Im gonna be honest i actually think mariotta still has more talent and upside than the guys in this draft.  Im not writing him off if he can stay healthy as just taking the position and winning it outright.   People have seen what he can do when healthy and it's above avg QB play in the right system.   But lord trying to stay healthy is by far his biggest problem and it is quite a big one.    The one thing you can say about him though is he gives you his all and is a great leader and fans loved him everywhere he has been and hope he does well elsewhere.

Not a fan of the Bengals draft. 

Not sure the Bengals value S enough to take the position in rd 1 considering they are balking about paying Jessie Bates long term.  Dax Hill isn't a terrible pick and I think he's going to be a good NFL safety, but he wouldn't start this year over Bates, Bell, or Hilton in the slot.  The Bengals 3rd safety last year got 171 snaps.  That's not a lot of value for a team in the middle of a super bowl window looking to fill in the gaps in the roster (and there are plenty of them).  I could definitely see S being taken somewhere in rds 2-5, just not at 31.  If the Chiefs go with Dax Hill over Kyler Gordon like one Chiefs fan said, then I could definitely see Gordon as a legit option at 31.  Could also see a trade back to pick up another 3rd or early 4th.

I think Drake Jackson is a day 3 pick.  Can definitely see edge for the Bengals at 31 or 63, but not Drake Jackson.  The Bengals have shown a lot of interest in Logan Hall and he'd be a great fit at 3T on pass downs and can spell the DE's on base downs. Hall would have an easy path to 400-600 snaps his rookie year.

Assuming Gordon did go one pick before, I think the most likely scenario at 31 is trade down.

Really can't see the jags trading up for a LB.  Linderbaum would be the only player I could see them trading up for if he slides to 25 or so.  Maybe one of the wrs if they are high on one.  Pederson has said he wants offensive players and given his history,  o-line makes the most sense with their 2nd pick if they do indeed take a pass rusher at #1

17 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Minnesota sends 1(12), 3(77) and a 2023 3rd to Carolina for 1(6)

Assuming that Minnesota refuses to give up their SRP this year, I think that '23 pick needs to be a 2nd round pick.  They're probably getting one of their top guys on their board, and it's gonna take more than "extra" picks to do so.  The most recent trade comparison I can have is when the Bills traded up for Sammy Watkins.

17 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

San Francisco trades WR Deebo Samuel to Green Bay for 1(22) and 1(28)

I really, really don't see Green Bay giving up more for Deebo Samuel then they got for Davante Adams.

Steelers aren’t taking Raimann in the 1st. In this mock it would likely be one of the QBs at 20, or possibly Booth or Hill. If you follow the Steelers during draft prep, you can narrow down their 1st round pick to a handful of guys pretty easily and be right every year. They don’t hide their intentions.