BIME MOCK 8.0 W/TRADES.

JBarrett1984

MOCK DRAFT:

TRADE: GIANTS TRADE 7TH OVERALL PICK FROM SAINTS FOR 16TH & 19TH OVERALL PICK.

TRADE: CHIEFS ACQUIRE 21ST OVERALL PICK FROM PATS FOR 29TH, 94TH, AND 121ST OVERALL PICK. 

TRADE: SEAHAWKS ACQUIRE 26TH OVERALL PICK FROM TITANS FOR 40TH & 72ND OVERALL PICK. 

TRADE: TEXANS ACQUIRE 31ST OVERALL PICK FROM BENGALS FOR 37TH & 107TH OVERALL PICK. 

TRADE: RAVENS ACQUIRE 34TH OVERALL PICK FROM LIONS FOR 45TH, 110TH, AND 139TH OVERALL PICK

ROUND 1:

1. JAX- EKWONU, OT NCST
2. DET- HUTCHINSON, DE MICH
3. HOU- THIBODEAUX, DE ORE
4. NYJ- GARDNER, CB CIN
5. NYG- NEAL, OT BAMA
6. CAR- C.CROSS, OT MSST
7. NO(V/NYG)- WILLIS, QB LIB
8. ATL- T.WALKER, DE UGA
9. SEA- LLOYD, LB UTAH
10. NYJ- J.JOHNSON, DE FSU 
11. WFT- G.WILSON, WR OHIO ST
12. MIN- HAMILTON, S ND
13. HOU- STINGLEY, CB LSU
14. BAL- J.DAVIS, DL UGA
15. PHI- D.LONDON, WR USC
16. NYG(V/NO)- N.DEAN, LB UGA
17. LAC- PENNING, OT N.IOWA
18. PHI- MCDUFFIE, CB WASH
19. NYG(V/NO)- KARLAFTIS, DE PUR
20. PIT- PICKETT, QB PITT 
21. KC(V/NE)- J.WILLIAMS, WR BAMA
22. GB- OLAVE, WR OHIO ST
23. AZ- Z.JOHNSON, G/C BC
24. DAL- LINDEBAUM, G/C IOWA
25. BUF- BOOTH, CB CLEM
26. SEA(V/TEN)- CORRAL, QB OLE MISS
27. TB- K.GREEN, G/C TAMU
28. GB- D.WYATT, DL UGA 
29. NE(V/KC)- T.JONES, DL UCONN
30. KC- EBIKETIE, DE PSU
31. HOU(V/CIN)- BURKS, WR ARK
32. DET- RIDDER, QB CIN 

ROUND 2:

33. JAX- CINE, S UGA
34. BAL(V/DET)- OJABO, DE MICH 
35. NYJ- C.WATSON, WR NDST
36. NYG- HILL, DB MICH 
37. CIN(V/HOU)- ELAM, CB UF
38. NYJ- MUMA, LB WYOMING
39. CHI- C.RAINMANN, OT CEN MICH
40. TEN- STRANGE, G/C TEN-CHATT
41. SEA- LUCAS, OT WASH ST
42. IND- DOTSON, WR PSU
43. ATL- PICKENS, WR UGA
44. CLE- L.HALL, DL HOUSTON
45. DET(V/BAL)- BRISKER, S PSU 
46. MIN- MAFE, DE MINN
47. WFT- GORDON, CB WASH 
48. CHI- S.MOORE, WR CEN MICH 
49. NO- T.SMITH, OT TULSA 
50. KC- LEAL, DL TAMU 
51. PHI- D.JACKSON, DE USC 
52. PIT- FAALELE, OT MINN
53. GB- KINNARD, OT UK
54. NE- MCCREARY, CB AUB 
55. AZ- C.THOMAS, DE SDST 
56. DAL- S.WILLIAMS, DE OLE MISS
57. BUF- SALYER, OL UGA 
58. ATL- HALL, RB TAMU 
59. GB- MCBRIDE, TE CSU 
60. TB- P.WINFREY, DL OKLA
61. SF- EMERSON, CB MSST 
62. KC- BRYANT, CB CIN 
63. CIN- J.WOODS, TE UVA 
64. DEN- ANDERSON, LB MON ST

Edited by JBarrett1984
UPDATED

14 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I like Tennessee trading down, but that's awfully high for Strange.  Is he getting buzz to go that high?

Good fit and all, but I feel like he could be had much later.

he's getting great feedback. I recently saw someone's mock where they had him going as high as 27 to the Bucs. 

Washington needs a #2 WR, but they aren't passing on Hamilton & Stingley & taking WR instead.

11. WFT- G.WILSON, WR OHIO ST
12. MIN- HAMILTON, S ND
13. HOU- STINGLEY, CB LSU

Now, they might trade down & lose out on Hamilton & Stingley & draft their WR. But not before adding extra draft picks in doing so.

But you have the right idea. We do need a WR & we'll take one early. But we also need Safety bad & could really use a good CB.

Love the trade down for the Bengals and still getting Elam.  If Elam were to go, than Logan Hall is likely the backup plan.

I don't think the Bengals are that high on Jelani Woods, I think they would take Dulcich before Woods.  Not sure if I see them taking a TE in 2 either, but it's a possibility so I can't knock it.  Honestly, given the board (unless i'm missing someone obvious) I could see them trading down again, then packing 136 along with 174 and another pick to load up in the 95-120 range.  Two trade downs along with their original 3rd and a trade up from 136 could net them 4 picks in that range, the range where a lot of people feel this draft is the strongest place to get a lot of swings without giving up premium assets.

If they were to go Logan Hall at 37, then Cam Taylor-Britt is the likely pick at 63.

Love the Walker and Pickens selections for Atlanta. I don't think Atlanta is valuing RB as highly as you do. They have Damien Williams, Mike Davis and Cordarrelle Patterson at the position again this year and those are good bridge RBs to push off the need until 2023. The team is going to be bad this year regardless, why waste the first year of a RB's career with selecting him now?

22 minutes ago, JBarrett1984 said:

he's getting great feedback. I recently saw someone's mock where they had him going as high as 27 to the Bucs. 

Damn, alright.  Well in that case, makes a lot of sense.

I'd prefer they take Jahan Dotson or George Pickens there, but I have this feeling they're gonna prioritize OL.

Don't see GB taking Wyatt. He's an older prospect who likely won't receive a second contract from GB. Typically they shy away from that in the 1st round. 

I love the DL pick, just think it's more apt to be Winfrey, T. Jones, or D. Hill there instead

Would like to see an edge player taken somewhere in the first two rounds. Think I'd rather have Cam Thomas or Sam Williams at 53 than Smith, but both are needs so can't complain much

Thanks for putting this out

5 hours ago, JBarrett1984 said:

TRADE: CHIEFS ACQUIRE 21ST OVERALL PICK FROM PATS FOR 29TH, 94TH, AND 121ST OVERALL PICK. 

Not horrible but the pick is. A trade of this nature has to be for an impact pass rusher. The Chiefs would love for Green bay to take Williams. Christian Watson is a better fit. So, if the Packsrs take a WR at #22, then the Chiefs will not need to trade in front of the 2nd GB pick at #28.

21. KC(V/NE)- J.WILLIAMS, WR BAMA
30. KC- K.GORDON, CB WASH

The player NE takes at #29, Travis Jones, is better than Williams. The Chiefs have not had a good NT for several years. 
Since the first pick was not Edge then #30 has to be. If they do take a pass rusher, then Dax Hill over Gordon or Elam. Booth is a closer call.

50. KC- LEAL, DL TAMU 
62. KC- BONITTO, DE OKLA

Much better. At least you are in the right area code. If they take two DL in the first round, use these picks for DBand/or WR. BPA is always an option. 

Edited by onejayhawk
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

Not horrible but the pick is. A trade of this nature has to be for an impact pass rusher. The Chiefs would love for Green bay to take Williams. Christian Watson is a better fit. So, if the Packsrs take a WR at #22, then the Chiefs will not need to trade in front of the 2nd GB pick at #28.

The player NE takes at #29, Travis Jones, is better than Williams. The Chiefs have not had a good NT for several years. 
Since the first pick was not Edge then #30 has to be. If they do take a pass rusher, then Dax Hill over Gordon or Elam. Booth is a closer call.

Much better. At least you are in the right area code. If they take two DL in the first round, use these picks for DBand/or WR. BPA is always an option. 

Had an epiphany. Updated.

21st(v/trade w/NE)- J.Williams, WR Bama

30th- A.Ebiketie, EDGE PSU

50th- D.Leal, DL TAMU

62nd- Bryant, CB CIN

19 minutes ago, JBarrett1984 said:

Had an epiphany. Updated.

21st(v/trade w/NE)- J.Williams, WR Bama

30th- A.Ebiketie, EDGE PSU

50th- D.Leal, DL TAMU

62nd- Bryant, CB CIN

Yuch. Slightly better but only slightly. 

Your problem is that there is no one worth trading up to get. The Chiefs two first round picks are already in a sweet spot of the draft. The late first/early second round is talent rich.

If you want to do a trade, have the Chiefs trade back 3 - 10 picks. Some QB needy team can pony a high 2nd round pick and some change to get in front of Detroit at #32

I like it for the Falcons and that includes the RB pick in hall as i am super high on him.  Plus i want Davis kicked off the team pronto and Hall slides into that 3rd RB spot and becomes our main RB. 

Would personally prefer Jermaine Johnson over Walker as i have him as a higher rated edge rusher and think he is a much better pure edge rusher of the 2.   But won't hate Walker pick at all i just like Johnson a ton as a prospect and player.  

Pickens is a auto win every single time in the 2nd round to the Falcons you can NEVER go wrong with that pick at all.    As it sits i almost feel the Falcons got 3 1st round talent guys between those 3 picks.

Also im not against the Falcons coming to get Bonitto if he is still available at this late point in the draft.  I have him as my #4 or 5 edge rusher in this class and also a 1st round grade on him.  I like Bonitto as much as i do Walker honestly as those are the 2 guys i have right behind Johnson.   I might even swap the Hall pick for Bonitto if we can't come trade for him and just take another good RB later if need be.

Maybe something like Falcons 3rd + 5th to come get him in the late 2nd round or with Jags 1st 3rd round pick it's pretty close value.

Edited by FalconFan13