2022 NFL Draft Discussion Thread (NO SPOILERS!!!)

CWood21

Just now, Norm said:

You think he's gone? I've been thinking he's gone by 15ish but it doesn't seem like many people agree

I think his range is somewhere between 11-19.  The problem is the most the Packers have given up in a first round trade up was a 3rd and 6th round pick to move up from 27 to 18.  Going based on the TVC, if the Packers traded their 3rd round pick it would get them to ~18.  Unless they're trying to specifically jump New Orleans, I just don't see Green Bay getting up high enough to grab Olave.  They'd need Philadelphia to go WR at 15.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I really want to stuff my face with wings and ranch dressing, like God intended.

But I may not have time to make them, so I may be ordering in from the bar down the street.

But after reading your post, the only thing better than chicken wings is pizza and chicken wings.  I think you helped me make up my mind.

I'll be having wings and ranch. Ranch dipping sauce with the wing sauce being Hot Buffalo Ranch. I'll then chug the remaining ranch if I like our picks.

• Like 3

So I am looking at Boye Mafe.  Is the knock on him just age?  Because I am liking him so far, and in a rotation with Gary and Smith for the next couple of years, I wouldn't have any problem with that.  So what if he is 29 after his 5 years?  Just get a comp and draft the next one.