Predict the Pick (Back by Mediocre Demand)

Chieferific

2 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I hope you're right about him. He looks like a real player. Plus, he's an MSU Bear. That's my alma mater. They've been really working to turn their football program into something other than a trash heap. When I was there the soccer teams routinely out drew them. Missouri isn't exactly the hotbed of talented prospects, though. 

I have him at #208 also.  So it's pretty much a done deal I think.  

• Like 1

1.20: Zion Johnson IOL Boston College - - Steelers like versatility inside. More an insurance policy than luxury pick
2.52: Matt Coral QB, UMI - - They get a QB and not in the first
3.84: Perrion Winfrey DL OK - - Bit of a fall, but great value. We need DL insurance. I am not sold that Tuitt is all in at this point. 
4.138: Kahlil Shakur WR Boise St - - Great value and typical Steelers type of WR draft pick who will excel in NFL. 
6.208: Hassan Haskins RB MI - - Short yardage power runner to add a change of pace.
7.225: Sterling Weatherford SS  Miami OH - - Checking the safety box with a big SS type. 
7.241: Glen Logan NG, LSU - - Helping to develop the next tier of DL's post Tyson and Tuitt. P/S player/redshirt rookie
Bonus:  Kenny Pickett QB, Pitt - - Maybe dreams do come true. Still doesn't make me forget passing on Marino!🤓 
Bonus: Nick Cross SS, UMD - - Gott a take at least one player from MD or VA

Bonus: Sky Moore  WR - - Local kid

11 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I hope you're right about him. He looks like a real player. Plus, he's an MSU Bear. That's my alma mater. They've been really working to turn their football program into something other than a trash heap. When I was there the soccer teams routinely out drew them. Missouri isn't exactly the hotbed of talented prospects, though. 

In honesty... know absolutely nothing about him haha! I'm gonna have to look him up. My choice of him was because he was on the Steelers 30 visit list, is a DL, and was projected to be drafted in the 6th. 

I do like what I just read about him though. Seems like the perfect spot and the perfect type of prospect to take a swing at on DL. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dcash4 said:

In honesty... know absolutely nothing about him haha! I'm gonna have to look him up. My choice of him was because he was on the Steelers 30 visit list, is a DL, and was projected to be drafted in the 6th. 

I do like what I just read about him though. Seems like the perfect spot and the perfect type of prospect to take a swing at on DL. 

That's exactly what I did 😆 Sorry @MOSteelers56

• Like 2

1)Malik Willis QB

2)George Pickens WR

3) )Brandon Smith LB PSU 

4)Bryan Cook S Cincy

6)Joshua Williams CB Fayetteville St

7a)Josh Ross LB Michigan

7b) Curt Hinnish DL ND

Araiza draft slot 169

Bonus

-Ridder QB

-Tyquan Thornton WR

-Quay Walker LB

Edited by AFF

1.20. Lewis Cine, S, Georgia

2.52. Travis Jones, DT, UConn

3.84. Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State

4.138. Tyquan Thornton, WR, Baylor

6.208. Ellis Brooks, LB, Penn State

7.225. Josh Jobe, CB, Alabama

7. 241. Jack Coan, QB, Notre Dame

Bonus: Malik Willis

Bonus: Desmond Ridder

Bonus: John Ridgeway

Tiebreaker: Matt Araiza draft slot -- 218

• Like 1

1)  QB Kenny Pickett - Pitt
2) WR Skyy Moore - Western Michigan 
3) OG Ed Ingram - LSU
4) DL John Ridgeway - Arkansas
6) RB Jerome Ford - Cincinatti
7) WR Braylon Sanders - Ole Miss
7) EDGE Jeffery Gunter - Central Carolina

Bonus:  WR Jalen Tolbert

Bonus:  WR Tyquan Thorton

Bonus: S Nick Cross

Araiza:  Pick 117

12 hours ago, 43M said:

So, if we are going by @jebrick scoring system....it looks like @Dcash4 won this with 6 points (Heyward right round, Pickens bonus), and then a three way tie between myself (Pickett), @Chieferific and @AFF (Pickens).

What is the 2nd place prize again?   

I’ll self report, but I have Heyward in the 7th, not the 6th! So l…im guessing that catapults me from the top? 

37 minutes ago, Dcash4 said:

I’ll self report, but I have Heyward in the 7th, not the 6th! So l…im guessing that catapults me from the top? 

Actually, that would mean its a 4 way tie.  xD