'Last Chance' GM-mock needs Miami Dolphins GM

dcat

Hello Dolphin fans!

Over in the GM Mocks forum there is a 'Last Chance' Mock pair of threads (Selections + Discussion).  Dolphins late 3rd rounder is 4 picks away. 

Does anyone here want to assume the dolphin GM position for rounds 3 & 4 (and maybe the early 7th if we make it there by Thursday)?

Would actually be good to have an actual Dolphins fan make the picks rather than group consensus over there.  The spreadsheet we are using is in my signature. 

Cheers!

Dcat

0cc1bde8-08f1-4817-acd7-36757be73696_tex

Edited by dcat

20 hours ago, dcat said:

OK.  Dolphins are OTC and I guess I'll make the pick for you.  From a Jets fan no less.  Kind of like home games for the Dolphins.  So would you like a punter or a long snapper?

How about our first pick for your HC, so he can be our DC!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Swampbilly said:

How about our first pick for your HC, so he can be our DC!!!

He struggled last year HC/DC fusion even with a "DC" made for a terrible defense from a terrible roster. Not fair to judge Saleh quite yet.  The damage Gase did and the long term damage from one of the worst GMs in NFL history makes for a tough recovery. Mismanaged fools.  But you guys know all about that. 

So the pick was Troy Anderson.  

• Like 1

I really like Anderson.  I'm a University of Montana alum and watched him torment us for 4 years. Freak athlete.  But he's nowhere close to being a finished product as a LB.  Probably relegated to ST duties and special package LB situations as a rookie.  Still, that's a good pick.