Trentwannabe's 2022 Final Mock Draft

Trentwannabe

Round 1:

Bills trade pick 25 to Detroit for pick 34 and 66. Lions move up to get Desmond Ridder and pay a bit of a premium for their franchise QB.

Round 2:
Pick 34:
RB Breece Hall Iowa St.
Breece Hall declares for 2022 NFL Draft: Iowa State star running back ends  dynamic career with Cyclones - CBSSports.com

Pick 57:
LB Chad Muma Wyoming 
Senior Bowl takeaways: Wyoming's Chad Muma, a possible Patriots target, was  born to play linebacker - The Boston Globe

Round 3:
Pick 66:
CB Martin Emerson Mississippi St
Martin Emerson - Football - Mississippi State

Pick 89: 
WR Wan'Dale Robinson Kentucky
Kentucky WR Wan'Dale Robinson Declares For The 2022 NFL Draft

Round 4:
Pick 130:
OG Lecitus Smith Virginia Tech
Lecitus Smith - Football - Virginia Tech Athletics

Round 5:
Pick 168:
TE James Mitchell Virginia Tech
With James Mitchell Out, How will Virginia Tech… | Sons of Saturday

Round 6:
Pick 185:
Punter Jordan Stout Penn State
Penn State's Jordan Stout Named Big Ten Punter of the Year. - Sports  Illustrated Penn State Nittany Lions News, Analysis and More

Pick 203:
S JT Woods - Baylor
JT Woods - Football - Baylor University Athletics

Round 7:
Pick 231:
CB Jalen Green Mississippi St
Jalen Green, Mississippi State, Cornerback

1 hour ago, soflbillsfan said:

Not a bad option but why not get that 32 pick instead of 34? The reason I say that is because it gives the bills the 5th year option which could be valuable down the road for Hall, would that mean 66 wont be an option? 

Pick 25 and pick 32 is only a difference of 130. The Lions picks in the 3rd are worth 260 and 112. 

The trade to 34 made more sense to me because we didn’t have to give up any other picks to get back 66.

That's a weird spot for Detroit to be trading up to for a QB tbh, unless you mocked Willis and Pickett off the board or Lions are in love with Ridder and worry Tennessee takes him.

Round 2 is awesome with Hall and Muma, Round 3 I'm not a fan of, not big on Emerson whatsoever. Wan'Dale Robinson is interesting, I mocked him to KC in the second.

I'm good with the other picks. Solid mock but not sure about the Detroit trade.

In my last mock I had us trading back with Jacksonville. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

That's a weird spot for Detroit to be trading up to for a QB tbh, unless you mocked Willis and Pickett off the board or Lions are in love with Ridder and worry Tennessee takes him.

Round 2 is awesome with Hall and Muma, Round 3 I'm not a fan of, not big on Emerson whatsoever. Wan'Dale Robinson is interesting, I mocked him to KC in the second.

I'm good with the other picks. Solid mock but not sure about the Detroit trade.

In my last mock I had us trading back with Jacksonville. 

I think Ridder is climbing. But In theory you could swap whatever QB in there.

Wan’Dale is probably my favourite WR int he draft outside of the round 1 guys. He looks like a faster Beasley to me. 

1 hour ago, Trentwannabe said:

I think Ridder is climbing. But In theory you could swap whatever QB in there.

Wan’Dale is probably my favourite WR int he draft outside of the round 1 guys. He looks like a faster Beasley to me. 

Wan'Dale to me is similar to Isaiah McKenzie. I actually had Ridder to Detrot at pick 32 in my mock.

I had Carolina trading back to 12 with Minnesota for Pickett and NO moving up to 11 for Malik Willis. Ridder at 32 and Matt Corral to Seattle and Howell to Pittsburgh in round 2.

13 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Wan'Dale to me is similar to Isaiah McKenzie. I actually had Ridder to Detrot at pick 32 in my mock.

I had Carolina trading back to 12 with Minnesota for Pickett and NO moving up to 11 for Malik Willis. Ridder at 32 and Matt Corral to Seattle and Howell to Pittsburgh in round 2.

Would love to see Willis in that Saints offense but I think the Falcons grab him at 8. Their fans seem convinced they’re going QB

22 hours ago, Trentwannabe said:

Would love to see Willis in that Saints offense but I think the Falcons grab him at 8. Their fans seem convinced they’re going QB

I think one team is going to move up and get him and wouldnt shock me if its the saints, they just need to make sure they are top 5 ahead of Carolina, Atlanta, and Seattle as those 3 teams could look to grab him. To me a dark horse is Houston at 3, they got to start somewhere and no one can sell me on davis mills. 

3 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I think one team is going to move up and get him and wouldnt shock me if its the saints, they just need to make sure they are top 5 ahead of Carolina, Atlanta, and Seattle as those 3 teams could look to grab him. To me a dark horse is Houston at 3, they got to start somewhere and no one can sell me on davis mills. 

Mills is the perfect stop gap for them. That team needs everything and will be picking top 10 again next year. I’d be shocked if they took one of these guys. 

12 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Atlanta is a team to watch for Willis at 8. I don't think he gets past New Orleans at 19. 

I think 3 QBs will go in round 1. Willis, Pickett and Ridder 

11 hours ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Atlanta is a team to watch for Willis at 8. I don't think he gets past New Orleans at 19. 

I think 3 QBs will go in round 1. Willis, Pickett and Ridder 

If no qb goes until 19 this could be the worst qb draft since 1997. I just having a feeling willis and possibly pickett go in the top 10 I dont know how many teams without answers at the most important position wouldnt take a shot at willis especially teams who have coaches on the hot seat like Carolina or the team who traded away a HOF in Seattle. I know houston is still reeling from the watson saga but a good way to get things going is finding his replacement and davis isnt the answer. Houston has pick 13 and could easily go him if he falls but I wouldnt be mad if they took him at 3. I know they have a ton of holes but answering the qb position is the hardest thing you can do. Hopefully a team is looking to move up from the 2nd rd and the bills can get value back like this scenario

8 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

If no qb goes until 19 this could be the worst qb draft since 1997. I just having a feeling willis and possibly pickett go in the top 10 I dont know how many teams without answers at the most important position wouldnt take a shot at willis especially teams who have coaches on the hot seat like Carolina or the team who traded away a HOF in Seattle. I know houston is still reeling from the watson saga but a good way to get things going is finding his replacement and davis isnt the answer. Houston has pick 13 and could easily go him if he falls but I wouldnt be mad if they took him at 3. I know they have a ton of holes but answering the qb position is the hardest thing you can do. Hopefully a team is looking to move up from the 2nd rd and the bills can get value back like this scenario

I think Willis will be closer to Tyrod Taylor and Kordell Stewart as a dual threat QB then Mike Vick or Lamar Jackson 

Kenny Pickett I like. If I were to bet who lasts the longest in the league out of this class for QB, hes my bet