Final 2022 - 118 Picks, No Trades

Superduperman

Not a great Bengals draft.  Boundary CB is the big need, and Dax Hill is projected as a S/slot CB.  Salyer would be the 7th or 8th lineman at best and I doubt he goes nearly that high.  I wouldn't mind Jelani Woods at 95, but not a lot of smoke connecting him and the Bengals.  Given the board, I would say:

31. Kyler Gordon
63. Trey McBride
95. Eric Johnson

I wouldn't be shocked with a trade down from 31 8-14 picks to pick up another 3rd or early 4th and them taking Logan Hall there either.  If they manage that then I could also see them moving up in 3 to snag Cole Strange, who they've shown a lot of interest in as well, although, i'll be shocked if 2 of the first 3 picks aren't defense after offense got so much attention in FA this year.

I'm not team Hamitlon, but I've admitted to the decent chance it happens and I wouldn't be mad about it. If the other two were Ridder and Fortner (who I am high on), I'd be okay. Maybe Christian Watson WR North Dakota State instead of Ridder.

Vikes picks look fine. Would hope they trade down if Sauce, Stingley, and Hamilton aren't there. With the board falling like you have it I don't see a better pick for them. I hope more teams are willing to trade up for QBs and WRs but we'll see. Good draft.

16 hours ago, OneTwoSixFive said:

One of the better ones I've seen for the Packers - at least the pick choices make a kind of sense. Well done for managing that.

I’d have to disagree. I’d go JJ and then Burkes in the first. I like Brisker in the 2nd but would also want to pick up Hall on the DL. If you keep the first round picks I’d go Ojabo over Mafe.