WR Byron Pringle arrested

CBears019

So let's tally up here. In just 3 months; Poles strips the roster, trades Mack AND 24M cap in exchange for a 2nd round pick, ignores free agency, and then one of his few FA targets can't a pass a physical while another is an irresponsible idiot.

But I keep being told to be patient and how Pringle was such a great pick up and that he's better than Arob.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

So let's tally up here. In just 3 months; Poles strips the roster, trades Mack AND 24M cap in exchange for a 2nd round pick, ignores free agency, and then one of his few FA targets can't a pass a physical while another is an irresponsible idiot.

But I keep being told to be patient and how Pringle was such a great pick up and that he's better than Arob.

He also admitted that the Larry O thing caused him to miss out on other tier 1 targets.

He also lost out on a FA OL target because he made the first year cap hit only 3.5 million dollars… which the Bills could easily match.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

He also admitted that the Larry O thing caused him to miss out on other tier 1 targets.

He also lost out on a FA OL target because he made the first year cap hit only 3.5 million dollars… which the Bills could easily match.

I don't think I've ever been this disappointed in a regime this early in their tenure as I am now.

• Like 1

When compared to what most NFL players get arrested for in the offseason this is nothing but stupid...he needs to understand he doesn't have the stroke to get away with things like this...he needs to be smarter...

Also for the guys putting this at Poles door it's fairly ridiculous...these guys are adults and shouldn't need to be babysat at all times...this is purely on Pringle.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

When compared to what most NFL players get arrested for in the offseason this is nothing but stupid...he needs to understand he doesn't have the stroke to get away with things like this...he needs to be smarter...

Also for the guys putting this at Poles door it's fairly ridiculous...these guys are adults and shouldn't need to be babysat at all times...this is purely on Pringle.

Maybe Detective @CBears019 can weigh in here, but I’m guessing without the suspended license aspect this is probably just a ticket for a few hundred bucks? 

2 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Maybe Detective @CBears019 can weigh in here, but I’m guessing without the suspended license aspect this is probably just a ticket for a few hundred bucks? 

He’d still have the reckless driving to deal with which in IL is a misdemeanor.  It would ultimately amount to a ticket with fines and safe driving school as punishment,  The suspended DL is really the least of his worries.  In Cook county that doesn’t even get prosecuted in most cases.  But then there’s the whole kid in the car which doesnt help things.

6 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

Not paying a ticket is stupid. Getting caught speeding is stupid. Acting a fool at a night club is stupid. Reckless driving on a public road with your child in the car is beyond stupid.

21 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Not paying a ticket is stupid. Getting caught speeding is stupid. Acting a fool at a night club is stupid. Reckless driving on a public road with your child in the car is beyond stupid.

Doing a donut in a car park is hardly reckless driving...come to Scotland...at 17 it's how you get girls 😂😂😂

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

that he's better than Arob

Have people actually said this? Are they saying better than current Arob or that Pringle’s output/potential is higher than Arob’s career? What an asinine thought regardless 

57 minutes ago, Madmike90 said:

GMs are all judged on what the guys they draft and sign do. That is just how the NFL works.

His guy acting like an idiot does reflect on him… fair or not.

Kind of depends how old the kid is imo.... and if anyone else was around.

If it's a baby, then yeah that's a bit messed up cuz the kid isn't old enough to know what's happening anyway.... but if the kid is like gradeschool.... then maybe the dad was just trying too have fun with his kid...

Now driving with a suspended license is kind of stupid.... and/or doing donuts while on a suspended license.... but I can't be the only one who's dad took them out to do donuts in a parking lot before as a kid.  Granted, we had to wait for winter because our cars sucked, but still.

I don't see a big deal as long as he was being relatively safe.... it's not really reckless driving on the level of being drunk and flying down the wrong side of a 1 way street.