WR Byron Pringle arrested

CBears019

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

Doing a donut in a car park is hardly reckless driving...come to Scotland...at 17 it's how you get girls 😂😂😂

This is kinda my question, where did it happen, what time of day and what were the circumstances?  I mean my dad definitely did this w/ me in the car to have a good time and we didn't have no hellcat.  I would be lying if I said I never did the same w/ any of my kids, although we did it in an empty parking lot, so I don't believe it would be a police issue.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Kind of depends how old the kid is imo.... and if anyone else was around.

He posted this pic 10 months ago. I assume it's his kid (wearing the TB hat where Pringle was born and raised) and he looks like he's only 3 or 4 years old.

Edited by JAF-N72EX

1 minute ago, CBears019 said:

Tbf I’ve only seen one person (could have missed some) say that, so i don’t want it to be thought of as a collective thought of the bears forum.

Yeah it's definitely an opinion that's in the minority and not a reflection of Bears fans in general on here.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, soulman said:

Oh my what a serious crime.....a traffic and DL violation.  And in Florida yet.

If Pringle had been more lightly complected he'd have been given a rebel flag, a ticket to a TFG rally, and a DeSantis is our man bumper sticker.

Have we confirmed he has none of those?

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

This is kinda my question, where did it happen, what time of day and what were the circumstances?  I mean my dad definitely did this w/ me in the car to have a good time and we didn't have no hellcat.  I would be lying if I said I never did the same w/ any of my kids, although we did it in an empty parking lot, so I don't believe it would be a police issue.

Did your father also have alcohol in his system?

My initial thoughts on this is not a very smart move on Pringle's part, but there are far worse things he could have got in trouble for.

As a father I get that he was just trying to have a little fun with his kid but doing so with a suspended license? C'mon man lol

Frankly I'd be shocked if the team released him over this