Are you smarter than Gutekunst?? ........... 2022 shadow draft

squire12

41 minutes ago, pgwingman said:

So just to clarify. 

On Thursday night, let's say we move up from 22 to 15. We would then post in here while the packers are on the clock (or shortly thereafter) if you agree with the trade and who you would select?

if GB trades up, you have 2 main options

1.  good trade and make decision on whether the pick was good or if you would have picked a different player

2.  say that staying put was the better move.  thus getting to state who you would take at the original pick(s) based on what players are available  when it comes up.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

if GB trades up, you have 2 main options

1.  good trade and make decision on whether the pick was good or if you would have picked a different player

2.  say that staying put was the better move.  thus getting to state who you would take at the original pick(s) based on what players are available  when it comes up.  

Good its about time you all knew how much of a genius i am

Edited by pgwingman
  • Like 2

A stupidity showdown

How spicy 🌶 🌶🌶

DRAFT NIGHT EDIT:

so right now I’m taking Jermaine Johnson or George Karlaftis or Daxton Hill and letting either Pickens or Watson fall to me at 28 then dipping in again for Alec Pierce early tomorrow. Trading up most likely for him. But tonight, at this moment….I would take Jermaine Johnson if he is available at our pick

Welp looks like KC just jumped us for George Pickens I’d imagine

Edited by StartBarr
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, StartBarr said:

A stupidity showdown

How spicy 🌶 🌶🌶

Really, isn't every day here a form of stupidity showdown? 

I don't go deep into the draft the way I used to, which means I'll probably end up with way better players than if I were sitting there and agonising over "oooohhh nooo GB missed on the sleeper OT from Southwestern A&M in the fourth round!" 

42 minutes ago, Norm said:
13 hours ago, CWood21 said:

I would have gone with "Are you smarter then Gute?".

None of us would have traded for Kizer so yeah we are.

titled changed to draw in more interest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

I want to make two sets of picks.  One set for me, and one set for my dog who will make his pick by selecting from a lineup of tasty treats representing the "top players available" list.

I have to know which picks prove to be better.

Edited by Mazrimiv
  • Like 1