• Skyy Moore | WR | W. Michigan
    • Christian Harris | LB | Alabama
    • Roger McCreary | CB | Auburn
    • Travis Jones | DL | Connecticut
    • Trey McBride | TE | Colorado St.
    • Jalyn Armour-Davis | CB | Alabama
    • Tariq Woolen | CB | UTSA
    • John Metchie III | WR | Alabama

Here is how the recent picks have shaken out. Assume that if a big name is missing, they've been drafted. 

40. Seattle (From Denver) - Tyler Linderbaum | OL | Iowa
41. Seattle  - Josh Paschal | EDGE | Kentucky
42. Indianapolis  - Jalen Pitre | S | Baylor
43. Atlanta  - Desmond Ridder | QB | Cincinnati 
44. Cleveland  - Christian Watson | WR | N. Dakota St.
45. Baltimore  - Daniel Faalele | OL | Minnesota
46. Minnesota  - Logan Hall | DL | Houston

Where does Washington go at 47? 

First Round No. 11: Kyle Hamilton | S | Notre Dame

Second Round No. 47: 

Fourth Round No. 113: 

Sixth Round No. 189: 

Seventh Round No. 230: 

Seventh Round No. 240:

This is tough. I am going to have a hard time justifying going back to back on defense, even if my favorite prospect up there is on D. Parham would be great as he could play anywhere on the line at G or C but it could be a tad early for him. Maybe not. Metchie might be great here as well, and I don't love the other WRs in this spot. Hall would compliment Gibson. Howell could groom behind Wentz. A lot of options here. 

Ultimately, because I want to make sure we have weapons/personnel to let Wentz succeed, I am going with Metchie 1st and Parham 2nd. 

#1 choice QB Sam Howell & then #2 choice Christian Harris.

This might be unpopular here, with the need of a LBer. But LBer Christian Harris is not that good in pass coverage, compared to others.

I would rather take the value of landing a QB like Sam Howell in the 2nd Rd, than take a LBer with coverage weaknesses at #47.

Take Sam Howell @47 & solidify our QB position long term.

Then, look for a LBer, RB & O-line Depth with our Day 3 picks.

Sign our #2 WR after the Draft...ala Julio Jones.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I was hoping leaving Howell would leave this spicy 😁

I went Howell too even though I don't want QB in this draft but I'm highest on Howell of any of these QBs and think he's the best fit for the team QB wise in this draft.

Honestly this spot is really tough as I do feel somewhat forced to go Offense here and I went the unexepected choice for #2 and went Breece Hall

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I don't see how you can pass on Howell at that point? He was the consensus top QB heading into this season and in my opinion he's still the best QB in this draft. 

I think that's part of the problem. He no longer is. (It's still good value here, I'm just playing devil's advocate). 

Just now, MikeT14 said:

I think that's part of the problem. He no longer is. (It's still good value here, I'm just playing devil's advocate). 

I think those factors are sorta out of his hands though. You simply can't lose everyone of your skill position guys and think it won't have an effect. It did but even still he had a good year. He's a better QB than Malik Willis. How that's even debatable is beyond me? 

• Like 1

Just now, lavar703 said:

I think those factors are sorta out of his hands though. You simply can't lose everyone of your skill position guys and think it won't have an effect. It did but even still he had a good year. He's a better QB than Malik Willis. How that's even debatable is beyond me? 

I'm not on the Malik Willis hype train at all and would rather roll with Howell, yes. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, noptov52 said:

I voted Skyy Moore first and Howell second.  Moore is undersized a bit, but I like his route running and hands.  Howell is a decent gamble at this point as a buy-low option (compared to his evaluation going into this season).

Did the same in reverse order. We are in a spot where we need to take a decent QB in every draft until we have our long term answer.  Moore is pretty explosive - quick, scrappy, and pretty fearless across the middle.

9 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Think part of it to me is yes he wasn't perfect this year but he loss Dyami,Dazz Newsome,Javonte Williams,and Michael Carter on offense so a normal person would expect a little step back though he did still manage to make Josh Downs look like Superstar at wr this year.

17 minutes ago, ovfd55 said:

Think part of it to me is yes he wasn't perfect this year but he loss Dyami,Dazz Newsome,Javonte Williams,and Michael Carter on offense so a normal person would expect a little step back though he did still manage to make Josh Downs look like Superstar at wr this year.

Wouldn't you think he could take that step back, people know the loss of talent, and he would still be #1?