Official 2022 NFL Draft Thread (NO SPOILERS)

bucsfan333

7 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

So if Wyatt, Cine, McBride, and Lloyd on the board @ 27, who is the pick.  How far does need outweigh ceiling of prospect?

Wyatt should and probably will be the pick with Cine as option 2 then McBride. Doubt we go with Lloyd unless Lavonte says it’s his last year 

1 hour ago, djw4bucs said:

Wyatt should and probably will be the pick with Cine as option 2 then McBride. Doubt we go with Lloyd unless Lavonte says it’s his last year 

Lavonte will be 33 and coming off a Lisfranc injury.  Asking a lot to think he can go past this year playing ILB.

35 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Lavonte will be 33 and coming off a Lisfranc injury.  Asking a lot to think he can go past this year playing ILB.

Yea but imo you can get LBs that a productive later. Plus Lloyd would barely ever see the field here.

Also, theres been alot of Kaiir elam love as of late. Barely saw him in the 1st round couple weeks ago now ive seem him as high as 17

Wyatt seems to be falling too

3 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

Yea but imo you can get LBs that a productive later. Plus Lloyd would barely ever see the field here.

Also, theres been alot of Kaiir elam love as of late. Barely saw him in the 1st round couple weeks ago now ive seem him as high as 17

Totally disagree on Lloyd.  I don't want to re-sign the corpse of Kevin Minter.  Lavonte is recovering from a Lisfranc injury.  He had a press conference earlier in the offseason where he said he was still getting back to 100%. A lot of faith in Britt.  Hopefully it is warranted.  Stuart cannot play LB in the NFL.  STs exclusive.  

Lloyd available @ 27, big pause for me whether to pass on him.

4 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

Totally disagree on Lloyd.  I don't want to re-sign the corpse of Kevin Minter.  Lavonte is recovering from a Lisfranc injury.  He had a press conference earlier in the offseason where he said he was still getting back to 100%. A lot of faith in Britt.  Hopefully it is warranted.  Stuart cannot play LB in the NFL.  STs exclusive.  

But if David is fine and White stays healthy when will Lloyd get on the field ? It's a predominantly nickle package defense league now with everyone lining up with 3 WR's. 

I'd rather draft another corner or edge before taking a LB and that's not even counting other needs like DL, Guard, Safety

19 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

I would not like that pick at 27. His tackling is atrocious.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

But if David is fine and White stays healthy when will Lloyd get on the field ? It's a predominantly nickle package defense league now with everyone lining up with 3 WR's. 

I'd rather draft another corner or edge before taking a LB and that's not even counting other needs like DL, Guard, Safety

Bowles used David @ OLB  in nickel packages.  By logic of seeing the field yr 1 the only real option @ 27 is McBride, or maybe Wyatt or Hall. Back to the age old argument, need over BPA.  My unprofessional opinion I don't believe McBride, Wyatt, Cine,  and Hall are better prospects then Lloyd.  Of course, it is speculation.

30 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

There is a big question mark for me if he is at #27. Tells me teams don't think he has the athleticism to be a game changer there. I think he'd be fine, but I don't have a 1st round grade on him.

• Like 1