Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Now Henne at QB, wow. I wonder if Reid didn't want Mahomes backed into the end zone and in a tough position? 

I'm assuming that mahomes is going to get shot up and will be back. Just a crazy turn of events

I don’t understand Jax approach right now. They are doing WAY too many swing passes. Mahomes is not 100% and yet they are playing soft. Unless they are trying to do this short/swing plays to setup their deep shots, I’m confused. Def wants to keep everything in front of them and Jax is playing right into their hands. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Jaguars blew a golden opportunity. Hobbled Mahomes and just made so many dumb mistakes. Dropped a pick, Kirk dropped a TD, Agnew couldn't shake the kicker to potentially score a TD, Agnew fumbles, and Lawrence throws a pick 

Young team making young team mistakes. 

Great start for them though. The comeback in the second half of the season was a great job

• Like 4

Yea, this Iggles team is set-up to give us all kinds of hell...

Can't say I'm very optimistic if we get past Dallas. 

They'll definitely be the most physical team we've faced all year, on both sides of the ball.

Just a bad match-up for us, all-around tbh.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

Yea, this Iggles team is set-up to give us all kinds of hell...

Can't say I'm very optimistic if we get past Dallas. 

They'll definitely be the most physical team we've faced all year, on both sides of the ball.

Just a bad match-up for us, all-around tbh.

Yes I understand Eagles/Bills/Chiefs are terrible matchups for the Niners but also for the entire NFL. At the start of the season I had no expectations of playing Eagles in NFC title game or Bills & Chiefs in SB. 

With that being said once the Niners season is over whenever that may be they will be heavy favorites to win the NFC next season and hopefully they don't believe the hype to much and underachieve. I know last year the Bills were everyone's favorites once they lost to KC even before the rest of the playoffs were complete.