Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

That haul is amazing though. 

2 firsts and 2 seconds is one thing...but DJ Moore too? Jesus. 

Absolutely. Came here to post this. Love this move by Chicago. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Ftn49 said:

I actually think Carolina got a good deal on it, we gave up more to go to the 3rd overall pick. I will say I haven't watched Moore much. Though John and Forge seem to be pretty high on him.

We gave up picks 29 and 30 in future years drafts (and like pick 100 or whatever). There's a really good chance that pick that Carolina gives up next year will be top 10. The chance we took with the roster we had (including a veteran qb still on the roster) was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less than the risk Carolina is taking with that first round pick next year. 

Add in a number one receiver, and two second round picks and it's not even close imo. 

DJ Moore alone would have returned a first + in a trade. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

DJ Moore alone would have returned a first + in a trade. 

Yes.. he is more valuable than Hollywood Brown at the time he was traded.. arguably the same as AJ Brown when he was moved

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jonnguy2015 said:

Unfortunately the Bears moving all the way back to 9 increases the odds of Will Anderson and/or Jalen Carter going to the Cards and Hawks(as opposed to if they traded with the Texans or Colts)

Seattle and Arizona getting blue chip DL talent in this draft was unavoidable. 

1 hour ago, P_locniners said:

Looks like the Niners were one of a few teams at OBJ’s workout, not enough football to go around as it is

More like, not enough defenders in the entire damn league. 

Odell is coming here for a ring and to live somewhere warm, not for stats.