Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

18 hours ago, N4L said:

More like, not enough defenders in the entire damn league. 

Odell is coming here for a ring and to live somewhere warm, not for stats. 

When has OBJ ever cared about winning solely?

He has a ring...I don't think that's his end goal.

He wants to go somewhere and contribute, putting up stats and look good doing so in the process 

He wants to maintain the relevancy of the OBJ brand, whatever that is at this point.

Football is just the by product of him doing so.

I seriously doubt we're his first or even second choice, all things considered.

KC makes the most sense for him if we're being honest.

Edited by 757-NINER
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

He wants to go somewhere and contribute, putting up stats and looking doing so in the process 

He wants to maintain the relevancy of the OBJ brand, whatever that is at this point.

KC makes the most sense for him, all things considered.

Yeah its a pass for me. We need guys like Jauan who are fine with a couple looks/week and are very willing blockers.. I doubt OBJ is either

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 757-NINER said:

He wants to go somewhere and contribute, putting up stats and looking doing so in the process 

KC makes the most sense for him, all things considered.

I am with you. I should have said "If odell comes here, he is coming here for...." because you're right, it is better for him for a lot of reasons to go elsewhere. 

15 hours ago, adamq said:

I hope Lombardi follows Jimmy to his next city

Am I the only one here who likes Lombardi, dude's a nice guy, I've heard nasty things about Maiocco, even though I'm friends online with him, Barrows, & Branch too, even talked to Branch once on phone lol

6 hours ago, 49erscap said:

Am I the only one here who likes Lombardi, dude's a nice guy, I've heard nasty things about Maiocco, even though I'm friends online with him, Barrows, & Branch too, even talked to Branch once on phone lol

I just got so annoyed with his constant love for Jimmy G that I muted him. It was always anyone and everyone else's fault when things went sideways, never Jimmy. He comes across as quite smug in his replies, too 

6 hours ago, 49erscap said:

I'm ok with him. Not an exciting listen, but fair and dedicated enough, near as I can tell. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 49erscap said:

He provides good data. 

Otherwise I find him to be rather condescending and an insufferable know it all who has let his lack of football knowledge show a few too many times to have that sort of ego. The next time I hear to him cop to some sort of mistake or error or wrong thought, it'll be the first time. 

• Like 2