Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

50 minutes ago, GW21 said:

I just noticed the Broncos released Jamar Johnson last week. I’d love to bring him in, especially with Jimmie Ward being banged up. I was a fan of his coming out of Indiana last year. 

That makes me a little nervous if they cut him already. That says a lot

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Forge said:

That makes me a little nervous if they cut him already. That says a lot

For sure. I guess the only saving grace is that this is a different staff, so maybe they just didn't see him as a fit? I don't think this would be a move that'd make or break us, but I'd definitely be willing to take a flier on him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GW21 said:

Give him the Myles Garrett treatment!

Not being a homer, but this is the correct course of action. It doesn’t matter if it’s game or practice, using a helmet to attack someone needs to be punished. 

Let’s see if the NFL has the balls to do what’s right.

• Like 1

I'll believe it when I see it. Donald had a few suspendable offenses over the years. He pulls players by their facemasks every other week, he punches people, sometimes even teammates... never gets any discipline for it. He has obvious anger issues...

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, rudyZ said:

I'll believe it when I see it. Donald had a few suspendable offenses over the years. He pulls players by their facemasks every other week, he punches people, sometimes even teammates... never gets any discipline for it. He has obvious anger issues...

For sure. He should be getting the Kadri treatment more than the Garrett treatment if we're being honest here. 

6 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

Panthers just traded for Shenault for a 6th and 7th. Would have loved to see what Kyle could do with him in this offense……oh well

From reading other posters opinions on him it doesn’t sound like he would have been a great fit here. 

It sounds like he’s slower than molasses in January and can’t run routes. I don’t watch a lot of Jags games (pretty much just red zone when the Niners aren’t playing), but Jags fans definitely didn’t give him a ringing endorsement.

2 hours ago, GW21 said:

From reading other posters opinions on him it doesn’t sound like he would have been a great fit here. 

It sounds like he’s slower than molasses in January and can’t run routes. I don’t watch a lot of Jags games (pretty much just red zone when the Niners aren’t playing), but Jags fans definitely didn’t give him a ringing endorsement.

Sounds just like terrace marshall