Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

Think we would have any interest in OJ Howard?  I liked the idea of him as an inline TE in 2 TE sets, freeing Kittle up for more presnap movement when he was on the market.  Do you think that is something that could happen with some of the money freed up from Jimmy, or will we just go with the TE room we have?

Kellen Mond released. Wow. 66th pick in April 2021, released 16 months later in August 2022

And they took him 1 pick before Davis Mills. 

Zimmer might have been a little rude with his comments about Mond last season, but he was right

I'm sure he'll make a PS somewhere though 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

Think we would have any interest in OJ Howard?  I liked the idea of him as an inline TE in 2 TE sets, freeing Kittle up for more presnap movement when he was on the market.  Do you think that is something that could happen with some of the money freed up from Jimmy, or will we just go with the TE room we have?

I hope we do

43 minutes ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

I'd like if we did, but I don't think we are going to look in that direction

1 hour ago, OkeyDoke21 said:

I like what we saw from Kroft.. I'm ok with him as TE2

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Kellen Mond released. Wow. 66th pick in April 2021, released 16 months later in August 2022

And they took him 1 pick before Davis Mills. 

Zimmer might have been a little rude with his comments about Mond last season, but he was right

I'm sure he'll make a PS somewhere though 

What's Chris Simms gonna say 🤣

• Like 3