Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

2 hours ago, GW21 said:

Remember when Whitworth had a pity party for him and his wife over a joke from Joe Staley? I haven’t been able to stand that guy since that day.

And then he won the Walter Payton man of the year award a week or two later smh

On the field though, he was a really good LT and the Rams could definitely use him. 

I know its very early, but huge for us that the Rams lose tonight. Cardinals and Seahawks have tough matchups too

52 minutes ago, GW21 said:

That last pick by Stafford wasn’t the first time he missed high over the middle. Hopefully that continues.

Curious to see how this season looks moving forward. Nothing to be overly concerned with for the Rams yet, just got their *** beat by a good team ... But there are certainly things to monitor. Stafford's arm situation did not look good

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Forge said:

Curious to see how this season looks moving forward. Nothing to be overly concerned with for the Rams yet, just got their *** beat by a good team ... But there are certainly things to monitor. Stafford's arm situation did not look good

Agreed. It’s just one week, but I’ll take a Rams loss with Stafford and that offense looking like trash any day of the week.

Remind me again why we didn't sign von miller? The dude lives in San Francisco during the off-season. 

Perhaps it was a personality thing? Some people in Denver did not like him. 

Von and Bosa would have been unreal

• Like 2

What a game last night!  Starts off with a great rendition of one of my favorite songs in "The Star-Spangled Banner" and ends with Josh Allen and that Mafia D sticking it to our rival Rams. 

Stafford does not look to have the resilience of Rodgers or Brady. He may have to retire sooner than later...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Chrissooner49er said:

What a game last night!  Starts off with a great rendition of one of my favorite songs in "The Star-Spangled Banner" and ends with Josh Allen and that Mafia D sticking it to our rival Rams. 

Stafford does not look to have the resilience of Rodgers or Brady. He may have to retire sooner than later...

That Bills team is scary good …couple of miscues but they are strong!. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, N4L said:

Remind me again why we didn't sign von miller? The dude lives in San Francisco during the off-season. 

Perhaps it was a personality thing? Some people in Denver did not like him. 

Von and Bosa would have been unreal

I have a good idea why we couldn't sign him 🙄.

• Like 2

On 9/9/2022 at 1:33 AM, Chrissooner49er said:

This has got to be the best Arm fatigue conversation I have been involved in all year.  I'm so excited I am going to learn about tennis elbow!

Tennis elbow happens when muscles grow over the pointy part of the elbow.  Recovery requires rest and ice for about six months to a year.  The main step to gettin rid of tennis elbow is to stop doing the activity that messed the elbow up.

This is pretty concerning for the Rams as if Stafford continues to throw, the pain in his elbow will worsen.  If he doesn't throw, he would either be sat out, or forced to rely on his legs to beat teams, lol.  John Wolford is their back-up, he is from wake forrest and he looks like the Sean McVay you would buy on Wish.