Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

6 minutes ago, straighthate said:

If in his first game experience Purdy was playing as bad as cousins, I’d demand the Niners release him because he has no future in the NFL. This is pathetic. 

That's our future QB, my friend. 

But shanny is smart enough to initiate the first ever prime time game platoon. Kyle starts cousins in every non primetime game, but Brock Purdy in every primetime game

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's our future QB, my friend. 

But shanny is smart enough to initiate the first ever prime time game platoon. Kyle starts cousins in every non primetime game, but Brock Purdy in every primetime game

You gotta have that young scrappiness for those prime time games. Just ask the Raiders about the dangers of PRIMETIME NICK MULLENS. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, JIllg said:

You gotta have that young scrappiness for those prime time games. Just ask the Raiders about the dangers of PRIMETIME NICK MULLENS. 

This is how you know koc isn't ready for the big time. He's coaching over there and actually has mullens on the bench. In primetime! He actually decided to start cousins over him. 

Just crazy

Just now, Forge said:

This is how you know koc isn't ready for the big time. He's coaching over there and actually has mullens on the bench. In primetime! He actually decided to start cousins over him. 

Just crazy

Some guys were born with no fear. Now, fear is an important emotion that protects you from the horrors of the pick and fumble six. But for the bright lights you still want the guy with no fear lol. 

• Like 2

I didn't watch the game live, but I knew that the Jets came back late in that game against the Browns. I am watching some games while at work and holy moly, I didn't realize how crazy that comeback was. Chubb doesn't score, game over. Browns miss an XP. Broken coverage. Onside kick. Final game winning drive lol. 

Jesus. 

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

I didn't watch the game live, but I knew that the Jets came back late in that game against the Browns. I am watching some games while at work and holy moly, I didn't realize how crazy that comeback was. Chubb doesn't score, game over. Browns miss an XP. Broken coverage. Onside kick. Final game winning drive lol. 

Jesus. 

Garrette Wilson is also really good 

Edited by John232
  • Like 1