Jump to content

Around the NFL - 2022 edition


Forge
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, straighthate said:

If in his first game experience Purdy was playing as bad as cousins, I’d demand the Niners release him because he has no future in the NFL. This is pathetic. 

That's our future QB, my friend. 

But shanny is smart enough to initiate the first ever prime time game platoon. Kyle starts cousins in every non primetime game, but Brock Purdy in every primetime game

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

That's our future QB, my friend. 

But shanny is smart enough to initiate the first ever prime time game platoon. Kyle starts cousins in every non primetime game, but Brock Purdy in every primetime game

You gotta have that young scrappiness for those prime time games. Just ask the Raiders about the dangers of PRIMETIME NICK MULLENS. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JIllg said:

You gotta have that young scrappiness for those prime time games. Just ask the Raiders about the dangers of PRIMETIME NICK MULLENS. 

This is how you know koc isn't ready for the big time. He's coaching over there and actually has mullens on the bench. In primetime! He actually decided to start cousins over him. 

Just crazy

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Forge said:

This is how you know koc isn't ready for the big time. He's coaching over there and actually has mullens on the bench. In primetime! He actually decided to start cousins over him. 

Just crazy

 

Some guys were born with no fear. Now, fear is an important emotion that protects you from the horrors of the pick and fumble six. But for the bright lights you still want the guy with no fear lol. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I didn't watch the game live, but I knew that the Jets came back late in that game against the Browns. I am watching some games while at work and holy moly, I didn't realize how crazy that comeback was. Chubb doesn't score, game over. Browns miss an XP. Broken coverage. Onside kick. Final game winning drive lol. 

Jesus. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Forge said:

I didn't watch the game live, but I knew that the Jets came back late in that game against the Browns. I am watching some games while at work and holy moly, I didn't realize how crazy that comeback was. Chubb doesn't score, game over. Browns miss an XP. Broken coverage. Onside kick. Final game winning drive lol. 

Jesus. 

Garrette Wilson is also really good 

Edited by John232
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...