Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

The Rams got old in hurry didn't they?

their blatant disregard for draft picks finally caught up to them. 

Now that they got their ring...they should have cut bait with all their aging, overpriced vets, got some picks back and started building a traditional roster. 

but they pushed their luck and tried to run it back again....

now they're just old and washed with no cap and no picks and it's all crumbling down like a house of cards

Edited by Herodreamer79

14 minutes ago, Herodreamer79 said:

The Rams got old in hurry didn't they?

their blatant disregard for draft picks finally caught up to them. 

Now that they got their ring...they should have cut bait with all their aging, overpriced vets, got some picks back and started building a traditional roster. 

but they pushed their luck and tried to run it back again....

now they're just old and washed with no cap and no picks and it's all crumbling down like a house of cards

Actually, we rank in the top 10 of the oldest roster in the league while they rank in the bottom 5. Just because they trade in their first round picks does not mean they don't believe in the draft as they do. They just rather take the proven player with the early picks. 

7 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Raiders up 17-0 in the 2nd with 9 minutes left as of this post, but still think the Chiefs will win this...can't hold them down too long

Classic Raiders.. they will choke this away, no doubt

8 minutes ago, Psychlone said:

KC got robbed there. Let's make football, football again! 

That ship has sailed. 

People complain about it, people keep watching lol. Why does the NFL care about people complaining while still pumping money into the league at record paces? 

5 minutes ago, Forge said:

That ship has sailed. 

People complain about it, people keep watching lol. Why does the NFL care about people complaining while still pumping money into the league at record paces? 

Near sighted projections (not talking about you) has been the bane of many previously successful ventures. Does anyone watch boxing like before?

3 minutes ago, Psychlone said:

Near sighted projections (not talking about you) has been the bane of many previously successful ventures. Does anyone watch boxing like before?

That's probably why they do rights deals for like 10 years at a time - they can see the long term changes and act accordingly. But they aren't going to do it right now when everything is still trending up. 

• Like 1

Tough loss by the Raiders and another one they fall short at the end. Kind of crazy the way they keep losing games this year lol. From the Cardinals choke job to the Titans game where they missed the two point conversion late and then this game. They are talented but eventually you are what your record says you are!

Chiefs vs Bills should be fun! 

NFL.com has an article about guys that should be traded and have Albert O on that list. I would love to trade for him at the right price. I think he’d play that second TE role beautifully in Shanahan’s offense.

1 hour ago, GW21 said:

NFL.com has an article about guys that should be traded and have Albert O on that list. I would love to trade for him at the right price. I think he’d play that second TE role beautifully in Shanahan’s offense.

I wish that they would really just do basic research on stuff that they put out there sometimes though. 

It was really hard for me to read after they said, "If McCaffrey is willing to rework his deal for this year, it would more easily facilitate a trade". 

Dude makes a million dollars in base salary this year. He's basically at the league minimum. There's quite literally nothing to re-work for this year lol 

**edit**

Okay, he said it was just an error and he was looking at the wrong line but did check the contract LOL.