Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

4 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Is Matt Ryan better than Jimmy G?   Could it be worth a look?  Upgrade at QB is one way for this team to get better.

Kind of the same at this juncture, I imagine. Supposedl Ryan also has a shoulder sprain. Probably not worth it based on the time it would take to acclimate to the playbook. Not sure how they would feel about the salary ROS (3 million). 

There's also some question on how much Ryan actually likes Kyle, tbh. He's downplayed the comments he has made in the past, but he's definitely been critical. 

Mike Silver said he thought Ryan was a good candidate to be brought in next year though. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Kind of the same at this juncture, I imagine. Supposedl Ryan also has a shoulder sprain. Probably not worth it based on the time it would take to acclimate to the playbook. Not sure how they would feel about the salary ROS (3 million). 

There's also some question on how much Ryan actually likes Kyle, tbh. He's downplayed the comments he has made in the past, but he's definitely been critical. 

Mike Silver said he thought Ryan was a good candidate to be brought in next year though. 

If he can hit a deep post, a deep out, and deep corner routes, it would be worth it to have him here this year for the last six games.  At least the team would be able to do what Kyle had in mind for the year.

Or maybe I am desperate, and tired of watching this group of skill guys operate in a phone booth.

Edited by Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

If he can hit a deep post, a deep out, and deep corner routes, it would be worth it to have him here this year for the last six games.  At least the team would be able to do what Kyle had in mind for the year.

Or maybe I am desperate, and tired of watching this group of skill guys operate in a phone booth.

Just saw that 12 million of Ryans' money next year is already guaranteed. Don't think we want any part of that 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Just saw that 12 million of Ryans' money next year is already guaranteed. Don't think we want any part of that 

nope

Do you ever wonder what it would be like to beat a cover two with a corner route, or gash a cover 3 with four verts?  I wonder what Sam Donarld's contract is like, lol.

Edited by Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420