Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

52 minutes ago, Forge said:

Internet sleuths dug up that baker's "impromptu road trip" was to Seattle. 

Maybe there is something kicking around there

I mean, I wouldn’t want to Drew Lock it up unless I was actively tanking. Pretty sure Pete Carroll isn’t a tanking guy either.

1 hour ago, JIllg said:

I mean, I wouldn’t want to Drew Lock it up unless I was actively tanking. Pretty sure Pete Carroll isn’t a tanking guy either.

Poor Baker. Going to Seattle be more detrimental than just being a backup this year. 4 games against the Rams and niners, 4 games against the AFC west? Woof

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Kaep working out for the Raiders 

I hope he gets a job. I'm very glad it's not going to be for us though. This is probably wishful thinking, but I'm ready to stop hearing about Kap being blackballed from the NFL.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Forge said:

This Watson thing gets worse and worse and worse and I can't believe the Browns gave him a fully guaranteed deal. 

Woof

lol. Such a Browns thing to do though. I thought it was insane that they gave up all to get him then that huge contract knowing he may still be suspended. Piling this on just makes it even worse. 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2022 at 6:48 PM, GW21 said:

lol. Such a Browns thing to do though. I thought it was insane that they gave up all to get him then that huge contract knowing he may still be suspended. Piling this on just makes it even worse. 

They will probably send us a 2023 5th for Jimmy and go on a playoff run.. only to lose and have no future picks left 🤣

On 6/7/2022 at 4:25 PM, Forge said:

This Watson thing gets worse and worse and worse and I can't believe the Browns gave him a fully guaranteed deal. 

Woof

Giving fully guaranteed contract to a guy who had missed a full year of football was already kind suspicious to begin with, to me. Then the mere hint of legal issues would be another no-no... the browns were truly desperate...

• Like 1