Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

4 minutes ago, 9erFreak77 said:

Im hoping we are a little more healthy on defense by then. Im actually looking forward to that game.

I don't even think it matters. Moseley isn't walking through the door so Waddle or Hill is going to have a field day. That offense is just a juggernaut right now. 

5 minutes ago, John232 said:

so Fields looks like the best QB in that class. 

oops

We will see. His passing game still needs some work and it's hard to grow that with the talent he has right now.  But his rushing was always going to give him an insane floor. 

His ceiling was always so high though. 

1 hour ago, 9erFreak77 said:

That rival’s OBJ’s catch ……..wow!

I would say that it trumps the obj catch.  its like the obj catch but he also removes it from a defender at the same time while 1 handing it and keeping it from the ground.  Absolutely insane.

3 minutes ago, P_locniners said:

That Cupp injury looked pretty serious, can’t help but think they will shell out for OBJ if this is long term…though their season doesn’t look like it’s gonna add up to much

OBJ isn't going there. They are 3-6 if they lose this game and won't have Kupp for a while. I'm guessing it's a high ankle sprain. I think it'll come down to like Buffalo / Dallas / Giants / KC. 

27 minutes ago, Forge said:

OBJ isn't going there. They are 3-6 if they lose this game and won't have Kupp for a while. I'm guessing it's a high ankle sprain. I think it'll come down to like Buffalo / Dallas / Giants / KC. 

I get it, he probably wants to go to a contender, but money talks (I dunno how much cap they have left) and he has a ring. I think if they can give him a multiple year deal and he would be the focal Point if Cupp is out…it’s gotta be enticing.

otherwise, I expect Dallas or NY