Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Washington is 5-5 and squarely in the wild card hunt 

I've got Eagles, Vikings, 49ers, Bucs, Giants, Cowboys, Seahawks in that order

Commanders & Packers on the outer edge. 

But, odds are one of the 7 teams above will falter in the 2nd half. Think its more likely the Packers swoop that last spot. But, Commanders have the tiebreaker over them.

As long as its not SF that collapses i'm OK. Would prefer the Commanders over the Packers in the playoffs 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 49ersfan said:

I've got Eagles, Vikings, 49ers, Bucs, Giants, Cowboys, Seahawks in that order

Commanders & Packers on the outer edge. 

But, odds are one of the 7 teams above will falter in the 2nd half. Think its more likely the Packers swoop that last spot. But, Commanders have the tiebreaker over them.

As long as its not SF that collapses i'm OK. Would prefer the Commanders over the Packers in the playoffs 

I think the Giants will crumble.. this doesn't seem sustainable, especially considering they've been winning with Barkley and.... Matt breida? Darius Slayton?

10 hours ago, Forge said:

Washington is 5-5 and squarely in the wild card hunt 

Yep, playing much better as of late, especially defensively. That is not going to be an easy game for us. 

The Eagles starting 8-0 and then losing on MNF to Washington reminds me of when we were 8-0 in 2019 and lost to the Seahawks on MNF. What a frustrating game!! 

10 hours ago, Forge said:

I was hoping we would... Though I have to wonder if that should make me concerned about AA and kinlaw lol

He is terrible in the run game from what I read. I think we would have tried to incorporate him into obvious passing situations, but idk how much help he'd be stopping the run like AA. I would have been a fan of kicking the tires soley based on what Kocurek has been able to do with other guys who underperformed. 

1 hour ago, GW21 said:

Dang, GB already cut Amari Rodgers. I remember viewing him as a baby Deebo coming out. I wonder who claims him.

He was making mistakes left and right at WR, Rodgers was visibly upset with him multiple times. Then he was a nightmare on ST, but I am somewhat surprised they didn't give him one more offseason to get it together 

11 hours ago, adamq said:

He was making mistakes left and right at WR, Rodgers was visibly upset with him multiple times. Then he was a nightmare on ST, but I am somewhat surprised they didn't give him one more offseason to get it together 

Yeah, 5 fumbles in half a season is very troublesome, especially since he didn’t really touch the ball outside of STs. Ray Ray on roids.

• Like 1