Jump to content

Around the NFL - 2022 edition


Forge
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Cardinals, Rams, and Seahawks lost. Green Bay is gonna lose. Commanders won, but overall...

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611114aedbec69ae3d445

Commanders win/Seahawks loss have the Seahawks out of the playoffs (for now)  

Rooting for us to take care of business and win the NFCW and hopefully the Cowboys/Giants/Commanders get the 5-7 seeds with the Seahawks missing

Edited by 49ersfan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Commanders win/Seahawks loss have the Seahawks out of the playoffs (for now)  

Rooting for us to take care of business and win the NFCW and hopefully the Cowboys/Giants/Commanders get the 5-7 seeds with the Seahawks missing

Oh yeah I forgot. Would much rather have the Commanders in the mix than Seattle. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Forge said:

We really lost to the broncos lol

Duuuuuude, like how did we let that even happen. They even made a few bad coaching mistakes late in the game to give us a shot, and we still lost.  At least the bears had the weather on their side, and the Falcons played a really good game on offense and simply outplayed the 49ers.  

That Broncos game though, like how?  Then again, I am still wondering how we beat GB in the playoffs last year, so what goes around comes around. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Jaguars/Ravens game might have been my favorite game of the week. Regardless of Trevor's up and downs, it's remarkable to see the type of arm talent that he can display. And of course Lamar was on the other side. Both made a lot of big plays through the air, and down the field. Battleflow of the entire game was pretty compelling, and it really did look like Justin Tucker had a chance at that 67 yarder. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

The Jaguars/Ravens game might have been my favorite game of the week. Regardless of Trevor's up and downs, it's remarkable to see the type of arm talent that he can display. And of course Lamar was on the other side. Both made a lot of big plays through the air, and down the field. Battleflow of the entire game was pretty compelling, and it really did look like Justin Tucker had a chance at that 67 yarder. 

That Raiders game was a blast, it does help that I was watching with my dad who is a die hard Raiders fan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Duuuuuude, like how did we let that even happen. They even made a few bad coaching mistakes late in the game to give us a shot, and we still lost.  At least the bears had the weather on their side, and the Falcons played a really good game on offense and simply outplayed the 49ers.  

That Broncos game though, like how?  Then again, I am still wondering how we beat GB in the playoffs last year, so what goes around comes around. 

Their defense was just crazy good that night. I'm less upset about that game than I am about the Falcons game. 

I'll give a pass on the Bears game and I can deal with the Broncos game, but that Falcons game was downright inexcusable. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share




×
×
  • Create New...