Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

15 minutes ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

Cardinals, Rams, and Seahawks lost. Green Bay is gonna lose. Commanders won, but overall...

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611114aedbec69ae3d445

Commanders win/Seahawks loss have the Seahawks out of the playoffs (for now)  

Rooting for us to take care of business and win the NFCW and hopefully the Cowboys/Giants/Commanders get the 5-7 seeds with the Seahawks missing

Edited by 49ersfan

19 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

Commanders win/Seahawks loss have the Seahawks out of the playoffs (for now)  

Rooting for us to take care of business and win the NFCW and hopefully the Cowboys/Giants/Commanders get the 5-7 seeds with the Seahawks missing

Oh yeah I forgot. Would much rather have the Commanders in the mix than Seattle. 

5 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

This is the guy that's representing himself at the bargaining table for a new mega contract? Bad look for LJax. 

odfsiddu6m2a1.jpg?width=516&auto=webp&s=

Maturity and attitude are definitely a part of why they didn't pay him yet

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Forge said:

We really lost to the broncos lol

Duuuuuude, like how did we let that even happen. They even made a few bad coaching mistakes late in the game to give us a shot, and we still lost.  At least the bears had the weather on their side, and the Falcons played a really good game on offense and simply outplayed the 49ers.  

That Broncos game though, like how?  Then again, I am still wondering how we beat GB in the playoffs last year, so what goes around comes around. 

• Like 1

The Jaguars/Ravens game might have been my favorite game of the week. Regardless of Trevor's up and downs, it's remarkable to see the type of arm talent that he can display. And of course Lamar was on the other side. Both made a lot of big plays through the air, and down the field. Battleflow of the entire game was pretty compelling, and it really did look like Justin Tucker had a chance at that 67 yarder. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, TecmoSuperJoe said:

The Jaguars/Ravens game might have been my favorite game of the week. Regardless of Trevor's up and downs, it's remarkable to see the type of arm talent that he can display. And of course Lamar was on the other side. Both made a lot of big plays through the air, and down the field. Battleflow of the entire game was pretty compelling, and it really did look like Justin Tucker had a chance at that 67 yarder. 

That Raiders game was a blast, it does help that I was watching with my dad who is a die hard Raiders fan

11 hours ago, Steve_DeBerg_Fan_420 said:

Duuuuuude, like how did we let that even happen. They even made a few bad coaching mistakes late in the game to give us a shot, and we still lost.  At least the bears had the weather on their side, and the Falcons played a really good game on offense and simply outplayed the 49ers.  

That Broncos game though, like how?  Then again, I am still wondering how we beat GB in the playoffs last year, so what goes around comes around. 

Their defense was just crazy good that night. I'm less upset about that game than I am about the Falcons game. 

I'll give a pass on the Bears game and I can deal with the Broncos game, but that Falcons game was downright inexcusable. 

• Like 1