Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

47 minutes ago, 49ers Finest said:

Dang. That's pretty surprising to me

I'm a little surprised nobody else made a claim...not at all surprised that we didn't put one in.

We had like the 5th lowest priority, and you can be reasonably sure that nobody behind us would put in a claim besides maybe the Bengals, who have Brandon Allen as their back up? Those claims get made public, so no reason to put in a claim only to have someone higher claim him, which was likely. Then you make it seem like you don't trust Purdy and you don't get the guy. 

Makes more sense to just let it ride, see if he makes it past the 5 teams below  you, and then we could have had conversations with him as a free agent if he did. 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, StevenK said:

Looks like Murray tore his ACL. Sad to see. One more game, so looks like we’ll play against Colt again 

It always suck to see a player tear their ACL, but to do it this late in the season sucks, prayers to him, I may not like him as a player, but I don't wish injury on anyone.

2 minutes ago, straighthate said:

Love the start of this game but Colts have left a ton of points on the board. They could easily be in the 30s right now but have had to settle for some field goals. Vikings are a couple drives from being right back in it. 

Idk man. This Vikings team looks like trash today. Indy has the ball again now, if they get 7 it’s going to be really hard for Minnesota to come back.