Around the NFL - 2022 edition

Forge

22 minutes ago, Forge said:

The Patriots are not good. 

Mac Jones may have to worry about more than Bailey Zappe next year. I could totally see them add someone like Baker to really compete with Jones for the starting gig 

Basically, you are saying we let Jimmy walk, trade Trey and then make a move for Jones??????

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

The Patriots are not good. 

Mac Jones may have to worry about more than Bailey Zappe next year. I could totally see them add someone like Baker to really compete with Jones for the starting gig 

I think the first thing the need to do is get a real offensive coordinator. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Basically, you are saying we let Jimmy walk, trade Trey and then make a move for Jones??????

I think if someone gave us a decent first round pick for Trey, we would consider something like this. Like, if the Texans offered Cleveland's pick (I think its number 12) so that they could take like Jalen Carter at #1, I think that it could be a real discussion. I dont' think anyone would offer that and I Don't think that we would take anything less, but in a madden-esque world, I could see us trade Trey for #12 then trade something like a future second for Mac 

2 minutes ago, Ninerholic said:

I think the first thing the need to do is get a real offensive coordinator. 

100%. I think Mac will be just fine ultimately, but I think that this has been a very bad season and I have to wonder if the team just isn't fed up with Mac. Bad vibes there. 

• Like 2

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

If Darnold started the entire season, the Panthers would have won the division. He's been by far the best Panthers QB all season. 

It's crazy to hear it, but I think you're right. 

If the giants win today and Seattle / Detroit lose, Giants clinch. 

• Like 2

Just now, Forge said:

It's crazy to hear it, but I think you're right. 

If the giants win today and Seattle / Detroit lose, Giants clinch. 

I told you the Giants were not going to go winless!!!!!!!

Both teams are flawed but really good at winning these tight games in the 4th quarter. Something will need to give here. Hopefully the Giants can pull it off! 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I told you the Giants were not going to go winless!!!!!!!

Both teams are flawed but really good at winning these tight games in the 4th quarter. Something will need to give here. Hopefully the Giants can pull it off! 

I didn't think that they would win more than 1, which they need to do in order to make it. I really didn't think that they would beat washington or Minnesota (though the latter still may not happen...the Vikings are the destroyer of worlds in one score games) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Damn lol

Today couldn't have gone better for them. Giants, Commanders, Seahawks & Lions all lost. 

They still need to take care of business though. All 3 games are toss ups for me. Equally winnable as they are loseable